Will Draw if you Mix

kyukon

Momo's Minion

I'm making a Light Lag cover with my utau, Akari, and I'm really bad at mixing o 3o;;
Sooo errmmm... I will draw for you (just about anything) if you mix for me.

Samples of my art are on my da, just click the button under my avatar if you don't already know my work.

Uhm. I mean. I can mix. But not adequately enough to my liking, so please post samples and I'll get back to you. > A <;;;
I really want this to sound great but I can never accomplish good mixing. /crais forever

I already have all of the renders timed and otherwise, unedited in a folder ready to send (including the karaoke and reference original soundtrack). C:

Also... if there's a male utau (not a girl-voice male, an authentic male voice) who would like to do the duet part... please... try out? (leave a sample of his voice?). I already have a male part rendered... but he has a spanish accent. And I can hear it. T v T
So... ermm... please, if you want to try out... go for it. The ust is VCV btw. So VCV only please.

Here's a small snipbit of one of the renders so you know what kind of voice Akari has (what you will be working with):

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kyukon/light-lag-sample[/soundcloud]