Will make MMD models, in exchange for art :D

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Hey hey! I didn't know you had your own model request thread. Looks like you're as busy as a bee with all these requests. ouo

I just figured that here would be the best place to officially put in my trade request and hammer it out rather than sit around thinking about it. I know that we kind of make some sort of agreement over YT, but I feel it would be better if I put it down here.

Well then, I would like to put in a trade request for an edited model of Crevan. And I swear, the moment that this art block up mine starts to lift up, I'm going to get you some awesome art of Kei and Jakuon. ouo

Seeing that Crevan will probably require a lot of custom parts, I'll probably end up giving you two art pieces.

References for Cevan:

crevan_act_2_by_silverkit1138-d522mjd.png
everything_i_hate_to_draw____by_silverkit1138-d5474kt.png
crevan_box_art_by_silverkit1138-d557gj0.png

Now to get around to tracking that microphone of mine as it makes its way to New York and back. ._.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MioDioDaVinci link said:
Hey hey! I didn't know you had your own model request thread. Looks like you're as busy as a bee with all these requests. ouo

I just figured that here would be the best place to officially put in my trade request and hammer it out rather than sit around thinking about it. I know that we kind of make some sort of agreement over YT, but I feel it would be better if I put it down here.

Well then, I would like to put in a trade request for an edited model of Crevan. And I swear, the moment that this art block up mine starts to lift up, I'm going to get you some awesome art of Kei and Jakuon. ouo

Seeing that Crevan will probably require a lot of custom parts, I'll probably end up giving you two art pieces.

References for Cevan:

crevan_act_2_by_silverkit1138-d522mjd.png
everything_i_hate_to_draw____by_silverkit1138-d5474kt.png
crevan_box_art_by_silverkit1138-d557gj0.png

Now to get around to tracking that microphone of mine as it makes its way to New York and back. ._.

oh u! I was going to make a model for Crevan anyways! But I will add you to the list.

[sub]Between us though, I might get her done earlier, mwahahaha[/sub]

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
sorry i'm taking so long! D: Commissions keep coming in ;_;
I'm making 2 chibis for you, and i need a third thing
are there any songs you need cover art for? D:

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
sorry i'm taking so long! D: Commissions keep coming in ;_;
I'm making 2 chibis for you, and i need a third thing
are there any songs you need cover art for? D:

Haha, don't worry about taking too long! It'll take me a while to do your model as well!
If you're looking for a third one, you can draw my third UTAU, Kame. xD http://fav.me/d521n8a

inupuppy1412

Momo's Minion
ooo id love it if u made my character  http://inupuppy1412.deviantart.com/#/d55rme6 her names konako  and if i have to chose a song then  bad apple would be nice  the voice doesint need to be changed tho  if  ull make her  then please link me the chracter u want me to draw  oh and id just like it as a edit one not making a hole new  model  please

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
inupuppy1412 link said:
ooo id love it if u made my character  http://inupuppy1412.deviantart.com/#/d55rme6 her names konako  and if i have to chose a song then  bad apple would be nice  the voice doesint need to be changed tho  if  ull make her  then please link me the chracter u want me to draw  oh and id just like it as a edit one not making a hole new  model  please

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list!

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Status update:

The last model I'll be doing is Crevan for Mio because she's a good friend of mine. To everyone on the waiting list: it'll be a while before I start with any other models due to fall semester starting. Thank you for your patience, and I might be able to start at the top of the list this Christmas break.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Hey! I know that you been busy but, I've had some work to do as well. Sorry about that! Take my name of the list please! :smile:
Sorry about that!