Will oto/cover/sub for art

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, if any of you have been following my YouTube account (not that people pay attention to my not sub videos...), you may have noticed that I've been working on Ijinne Piris' ACT3 and that she seems pretty complete. You may even be wondering what the hold-up is.

To get your answer, scroll through my videos until you see Sarah's (back when she was Sara) ACT2 release.

...Yeah, I think I've proven I can't draw.

And while I have concept art for Piris it's awfully... Crypton-like. As Sarah's last release moved away from that, so shall Piris'.

So what shall I give you dear artist in return for your art? Why a CV oto OR a cover using the UTAU OR English sub of your choice! (Or an English Oliver cover if you're masochistic, I guess.)

Just provide the necessary download links, an UST if requesting a cover, or/and and English translation if requesting a sub!

OTO example:

Cover using other UTAU:

English sub:

So, art info.

Unlike Sarah, where I had a clue of what I want, I can't figure anything good looking out. So this time, it's up to you based on her old art and Sarah's current art!

Old art:
DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO, JUST LOOK AT THE ART. The art alone has been lost to the ages.

[UTAU] Mezase Pokémon Master! [Ijinne Piris] [異人音 ピリス]

Sarah art:

conceptarebySteelEmissary_zpsf0787791.jpg

Notes:

* Suggested color scheme: gold and black with orange accents
* Keep: Hair style and color, eye color, freckles, whole note necklace. Feel free to incorporate the whole note is other ways, though.
* Piris is sixteen and kinda serious, being the more mature of the two siblings
* Non-school clothes and no Crypton influence please

Keep in mind that only the person I choose is guaranteed their request. The artist will be credited in the readme.

Also, my birthday is on Saturday. jk =)

Thanks!

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hate bumping, but I really need this art. Is anyone willing to help?

Skeyi

Teto's Territory
Oh, I finished your headshot, too. [on the VO]
I wish I could offer, but time orz
> A <;;
best of luck, though!
_
oh I still have the raffle offer too
maybe you'll get lucky?