Will OTO for a voicer!

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
I need a voicer for my UTAUs Enseikan, Akuun and Kagehina, Giman who are twin brother and sister.

For the male voice I need any voice type between a baritone to tenor I want his voice to masculine and youthful but have this smooth quality to it.

For the female voice I will need a large ranged female who can hit low notes well but still sound pretty in the higher register I want an alto 1 voice which is a high alto/ voice. I want her voice to be feminine and youthful but with a mature tone and have a smooth quality to it.

My only requirements are to have good quality mic *NO LOGITECH MICS!!!!*, have adequate Japanese pronounciation and be willing to record VCVs and some appends.

Please if your interested reply to this and send me in a private messege an audition sample in their voices. I'd like to see your japanese r pronounciation so please record in the sample ra re ri ro ru. If you become the voicer i will oto your voice banks!

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
i really would offer my voice BUT i'm worried about not getting it right ;___; i as a girl would offer my voice for the male if it sounds good for you or else you can take it as the alto female voice.... i get on my computer in an hour or so (my mother is annoying me with her FB account) so i will record my samples for both voices, you can choose which one sounds better.

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Oh sure! Just send me a pm with the sample with the r's in the which ever one's voice and i'll get back to you~ Thank you for replying!:love:

FakeTsuki

Momo's Minion
I'm shocked at this.
:3
I record my Utau's with a logitech :/

Well...I wanted to offer my help...but since you requested no logitech, I suppose I can't.

:blink:

Well. If you change your mind
FakeTsuki.deviantart.com

note me