• Yes, keep them the same!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, make them lower!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
I could give you this big, heartfelt story as to why I need money, but then I'd be lying. I need money so that I can get some better quality recording equipment and some art supplies. So, why not take some OTO requests?

I take all commissions in the form of money through my PayPal account, and I also take dA Points (which will fund a premium membership among other things).

NOTE: If you do not see your voicebank type here, please feel free ask me for an estimate! All I request is SPECIFIC INFORMATION!

==========
CV Japanese = $2, or 160 dA Points ($0.50, or 40 dA Points, for every additional sound)
Lite VCV Japanese = $4, or 320 dA Points ($1, or 80 dA Points, for every additional sound)
VCV Japanese = $6, or 480 dA Points ($1.50, or 120 dA Points, for every additional sound)
CVC Japanese = $4, or 320 dA Points ($1, or 80 dA Points, for every additional sound)
CVVCV Japanese = $4, or 320 dA Points ($1, or 80 dA Points, for every additional sound)
CVVC Japanese = $5, or 400 dA Points ($1.25, or 100 dA Points, for every additional sound)
----------
CVC Korean, Basic = $6, or 480 dA Points ($1.50, or 120 dA Points, for every additional sound)
CVVC Korean, Basic = $7, or 560 dA Points ($1.75, or 140 dA Points, for every additional sound)
----------
CVVC English, Lite = $12, or 960 dA Points ($3, or 240 dA Points, for every additional sound)
CVVC English, Full = $14, or 1120 dA Points ($3.50, or 280 dA Points, for every additional sound)
==========

Additional sounds are defined as sounds that are attached to the bank that are not part of the original language. For instance, additional Japanese sounds could have L-sounds or V-sounds, or additional Korean sounds could have F-sounds or Z-sounds.

Extra pitch prices are calculated by taking the final price of the original price and dividing it in half, and rounding down to the next $0.05. For instance, a VCV Japanese voicebank with 1 additional sound and 4 pitches would be $18.75, or 1500 dA Points

6 + 1.50 = 7.50
7.50 / 2 = 3.75
7.50 + 3.75(3) = 7.50 + 11.25 = 18.75

I do also request to please give me a reasonable amount of time. Generally speaking, CV voicebanks take about 3 to 4 days, VCV or CVC voicebanks will take about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks, CVVC Japanese and Korean can take up to 2 weeks, and CVVC English banks can take me upwards of 3 or 4 weeks. If you would like a sample of how it is sounding so far, though, I will gladly oblige~!

A total of 3 slots will be available, and I will not accept commissions until there is an open slot.

Slot 1: PrinceCosplay (deviantART) [VCV Japanese, Monopitch]
Slot 2: [OPEN]
Slot 3: [OPEN]

Please ask either as a reply to this post, or send me a PM on either here or deviantART. Thank you~! ^u^

My deviantART account!

Last edited:

Natter

Teto's Territory
Quick question! Can you add Hiragana aliases to a Romaji VCV in addition to otoing it? If so how much extra would it cost?

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Quick question! Can you add Hiragana aliases to a Romaji VCV in addition to otoing it? If so how much extra would it cost?
Hmm... Well, that's not too much of a deal, just tack $1 onto the price and that should be good!

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Sweet! I'm going to have to wait until you accept DA points again before I take a slot though.
I'll have them open (most likely) within the next 48 hours. I just need to write a journal on dA and then I'll open up Point Commissions on here~!

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Bump! First commission from Natter for 400 dA Points!

Also, I changed the prices for dA Points to match the exchange rate from USD to DAP.

Last edited:

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Are you still taking these commissions? I've been on hiatus for ages and just recorded a new bank. It's on your VCV reclist, romaji based, and I'll pay extra for aliases. $14.50, if I'm calculating that correctly.

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Are you still taking these commissions? I've been on hiatus for ages and just recorded a new bank. It's on your VCV reclist, romaji based, and I'll pay extra for aliases. $14.50, if I'm calculating that correctly.
Yup, I'm still taking them! Just send me a PM whenever you can with the voicebank link into it, and I'll start work immediately! Also, I'll double-check the price when you send it to me just to make sure you're not overpaying~

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Bump! I made a quick update about my current status.

Currently, PayPal is being rather strange, and is not allowing me to add money into my account until I can "verify my identity". I'm trying to get this issue resolved as fast as I can, but in the meantime, I may not be able to accept payment for PayPal commissions. However, I can hold your spot for the commission!

Edit: I can take PayPal commissions now!

Last edited:

Mikitanii

Momo's Minion
If you are still open I really need some help otoing my first VCV bank, although I am not completely sure I recorded it correctly. I did it in Romaji but I can rename the files to Hiragana if that makes things easier.

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
If you are still open I really need some help otoing my first VCV bank, although I am not completely sure I recorded it correctly. I did it in Romaji but I can rename the files to Hiragana if that makes things easier.
No, don't worry, you don't have to rename anything! If you send the bank to me, I can give you an estimate on the price :D

Mikitanii

Momo's Minion
No, don't worry, you don't have to rename anything! If you send the bank to me, I can give you an estimate on the price :D
I made things easier for you and changed the names to Hiragana, I used Ruko's 8 Mora to record it. Here is the link to the voicebank.