Closed Art Willing taking some requests (please read description!)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone!

This time, I want to take some request, so I can draw some art examples for a commission sheet.

The technique is little different than my "normal" digital art, it's actually mixed technique: I draw a line art traditionally with markers, then I progress the line art and make it digital and transparent. The coloring itself will be a simple cell shading.

Here's an example what it'll look like (less or more):

ms_chalice_gijinka_by_yukitoyuki-dce3wnd.png

So, for now, I'll do...

- 1 Chibi
- 1 Half body
and
- 1 Full body

Please, link to one of your UTAU (if you don't have own, just link your favorite/friend's UTAU). This is NOT "first come, first served", I will pick randomly UTAU and I'll also pick randomly if it is Chibi, half body or full body.

Please note that it can take me some time to finish these requests as I'll be busy this weekend.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: lunari162

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I guess I'll leave Yuri here? She has an alternate outfit now, but its colors and design are pretty bad, so that's... a challenge.
core-redo.png
stardust-2.png
This art style is really cool, so I hope you'll get commissions for it! Good luck with everything :smile:

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thank you, everyone, for the requests so far!

I will be closing request in this night (about in 8 hours from now)

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hiya! I started to work on these request!

I decided to do one extra that I originally didn't plan: 1 headshot. Yuri was a lucky girl on this time! @Haichou
uf_request__utau_tamaki_yuri_headshot_by_yukitoyuki-dcfkbh8.png
[doublepost=1530094257][/doublepost]PS. I will be posting the are here and on my dA.

If you want a transparent version of the drawing, please PM me!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hiya! I started to work on these request!

I decided to do one extra that I originally didn't plan: 1 headshot. Yuri was a lucky girl on this time! @Haichou
uf_request__utau_tamaki_yuri_headshot_by_yukitoyuki-dcfkbh8.png
[doublepost=1530094257][/doublepost]PS. I will be posting the are here and on my dA.

If you want a transparent version of the drawing, please PM me!
Aaaaaaa I love it! Thank you so much for drawing her!! :love:

Reactions: Nohkara