Inactive PayPal OTO WinterdrivE's OTO Commissions

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Kinda in a fix right now and I need some emergency cash. I suck at art so I figure this is one of the few skills I can offer XD

Here're my prices:

CV: $5 +$1 per additional set
CVVC: $7.50 +$2.50 per additional set
VCV: $10 +$4 per additional set
Arpasing:
Base 120: $30 +$10 per additional set
With n-gram coverage (220): $40 +$15 per additional set​

Multi-pitch and multi-expression each count as a set. eg, a 2 pitch VCV VB with F4, C5, and C5(power), is three sets and would cost $18. (base VCV price of $10 + $4 for each of the two additional sets)

Payment is accepted via PayPal only. I prefer to have half up front and half after the final oto is delivered, but I can be flexible if need be.

Feel free to ask questions or ask for clarification on anything. I've literally never done commissions for anything so I might have left something out.

Current queue:

Last edited:

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I need to get like 10 years older overnight so I can have a job and paypal to get your wonderful otos for my voicebanks ;w;

Mikitanii

Momo's Minion
Hey I have a friend who's thinking of releasing his very first voice bank by Christmas, I want to help him out but I'm busy around this time but I said I could help and I'd like it to be like a little christmas present, he wants to release it then. I could pay for a rush order. It's just a standard CV voice bank.

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello are you still open? :0
I am! I make no guarantees about turnaround time, though. I'm just getting settled into a new job so I'm readjusting to a new schedule.
I'M INTERESTED TOO ADGSDFG your otos are godly.
Hi! Like i said, i'm open, but I can't guarantee you'll have it back super fast depending on what kind of VB you need done. (CV shouldn't take long. Others will probably take a while)

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I am! I make no guarantees about turnaround time, though. I'm just getting settled into a new job so I'm readjusting to a new schedule.

Hi! Like i said, i'm open, but I can't guarantee you'll have it back super fast depending on what kind of VB you need done. (CV shouldn't take long. Others will probably take a while)
Ah okay! Mine would be an editing job on a vcv bank if possible. I used moresampler but its still pretty rough.. but i wouldnt mind the wait!! Ive heard your utaus and everything is godly so xD but yeah itd be vcv, but almost just editing it?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

just a cv for me!!! so it should be quick for you :O

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ah okay! Mine would be an editing job on a vcv bank if possible. I used moresampler but its still pretty rough.. but i wouldnt mind the wait!! Ive heard your UTAU and everything is godly so xD but yeah itd be vcv, but almost just editing it?
just a cv for me!!! so it should be quick for you :O
As long as you both are well aware and are Ok with the fact that it could be well over a month for me to get them back to you, you can PM me with the VB information (what kind and how many pitches) and a DL link for it and we can talk about payment via PM as well.