[WIP] Mefu edit

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
So I'm making an edit for @mado's UTAU. Here's how far I've come with it:

Credits in the description.
I need some help in getting some parts. First, I need a back ribbon. I originally planned to use Kiritan's ribbon, but seeing that Hatuki removed the model, I'm having doubts about whether using that part is a good idea. There is a Kiritan yukata floating around on DA, but I'm not sure whether I can distribute my edit with Kiritan's ribbon (as well as whether that Kiritan suit is legal). Currenty, Kiritan's readme can be accessed only by downloading that part (plus, I don't want to anger Hatuki by using a part from a model of his that has been removed).
The other part issue is that I can't find anything reminescent of Mefu's hair bows. Omiya's Miku has decent hair bows, but as with Hatuki models, readme issues surface. (I was considering to use Nigamon bows before but their tips are way too short). In my understanding, only low-profile edits can be distributed.
All I want from you is to check the readmes or make her hair bows at least.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
If you can get a couple refs (orthographic front-side views) of the object, I may be able to model them for you.

Dangosan

Defender of Defoko
Here's Mefu's concept art:
mefu-png.5347

Hope it helps.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
So you need the ribbons in the hair, and a "back ribbon"? Assuming that's actually on her back, I'm going to need some sort of reference otherwise it'll be a wanky mess since I have no idea what you're after.

Dangosan

Defender of Defoko
Here's some rough sketchesof her hair bows and the back bow:
ref.png ref2.png

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Thanks. What format would you like these in?
[doublepost=1498493027,1498492096][/doublepost]upload_2017-6-26_11-3-12.png

Here's the hair ribbon.

Reactions: Milk

Dangosan

Defender of Defoko
The model is almost done, but I need somebody to finish it. I'm planning to distribute a normal-sleeved version alongside with the long-sleeved version, but there's a very annoying problem with the sleeve rigging. The sleeves I used are detailed and I don't want to deal with the sluggishness of PMXE.
So, I need somebody to re-rig the sleeves, fix her shoes and add missing tail bones. Please don't use any English PMXE as they are against the rules the developer has specified.
help_me_finish_this_model_by_yowafan-dbg68q9.png

Credits:
Head, skirt, brooch, stars, sock frills and leg ribbons by me
Base by blackpearlisback
Back hair by chickid11
Pigtails by Kio and hogehoge39 (ripped by blackpearlisback)
Front hair by Avant-Garde3D
Shoes by tehrainbowllama
Collar by Animasa
Sash by Nigamon
Front ribbon by DeidaraChanHeart
Back ribbon by june30june30
Hair ribbons by KineticIsEpic (rigged by me)
Sleeves by Nakao
If you want to help, reply to this thread or send me a PM.