Wizard101

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
coolpopcorn link said:
[quote author=poundthemochi link=topic=2152.msg16418#msg16418 date=1338744013]
I remember when I was 7-8 I used to play it.
aw man now I feel too old for it lol (i'm 13)
[/quote]
Your not,looking back I think the game was designed for older kids. (lol)

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I played it for.....a day?
Well, I had to write a family friendly review on it...But it's basically for kids 10+ (and parents to spy on their kids, because it's so simple for them to learn)
The naming is so annoying, I hate not being able to choose my own name, and being something like Raven Donald Rose or something stupid. :sick:
I'm going to rant about this game if I keep going on so I'll stop.
But...it's a really boring game and you basically have to pay just to do ANYTHING after level 10.

coolpopcorn

Momo's Minion
Fawkesy link said:
I played it for.....a day?
Well, I had to write a family friendly review on it...But it's basically for kids 10+ (and parents to spy on their kids, because it's so simple for them to learn)
The naming is so annoying, I hate not being able to choose my own name, and being something like Raven Donald Rose or something stupid. :sick:
I'm going to rant about this game if I keep going on so I'll stop.
But...it's a really boring game and you basically have to pay just to do ANYTHING after level 10.
D: i'm sorry you didn't like it! I find it pretty fun but yeah the naming is sorta annoying but thankfully I was able to get past that xD. as for the things not being free it's just profits lol. Don't see the point in making everything free, not saying you're wrong.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I reeeeeally liked the game about two years ago. Played it a lot. Though I kind of regret how much money I had to spend on it.

But I did reeeeally like the setup, the system, etc. Though I hear it's a bit different; I stopped playing arond when they started doing pet updates and a lot more things.

It was fun while I played. And everyone was very, very friendly - maybe because I was a rather high level, skilled healer mage (I forget the types) with ice spells for offense and defense. XD And then there was one time where I was trying to show my friend around and get her into the game and some Lv. 50 folks came around and were really nice.

C

chibat

never again.. I still have my account but.. don't do it man xDD.