Wolf's #UTAU30Challenge

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So yeah my drawing aren't the best, but hey practice makes perfect. Most of these drawings are going to be sketch like since I can't color my way out of a paper bag.

So here's where I'll keep the list for every UTAU I've done and what not

Day 1 - Yokune Ruko

Reactions: HIRATELIER

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
20170308_234504.jpg

So I've actually have had this done for a while and now just uploading it, but hey better late then never.

Honestly, Ruko is one of the reasons I got into UTAU. When I was younger, I had heard some stuff from UTAU, but alot of it was poorly done and roboticy, so I lost interest. I knew of Teto and she was really the only one I listened to. Ruko was one I had heard before, but only their female VB because I could barely find and covers with the Male VB, and the one I did find was pretty poor.

Fast forward to 2015, I'm just randomly looking at Vocaloid stuff and decide I want to see what Ruko's Male VB sounds like again, so I type it in and the first cover I listened to was one of 'Die in a Fire' (I was a FNAF fan at the time don't judge me) and it was done so well that I listened to more covers with Ruko's Kire VB and eventually through that and the VB I'll draw next, is what got me into UTAU and where I am now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piia

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
20170310_212659.jpg
AGHHH THIS DRAWING LOOKS UGLY AS SIN. I was late getting this one started, so I finished it in about an hour and good lord it looks ugly. I promise tomorrow's won't be as so ugly. And no I'm not a furry, I just don't have any problems with Furloids.

Anyway, as I said yesterday Ruko was the main UTAU that got me into UTAU, and Reikipoid was the other one that even though I don't listen to him that much, still had a part. Basically, I saw in the description for the Ruko 'Die in a Fire' cover that some guy called Nukude made the UST, so I looked him up and found the original cover with Reikipoid and thought it was so cool that someone was able to make a Japanese UTAU sing English songs well and the fact that characters didn't all have to be human all caught my interest, and eventually led to where I am today :smile:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piia