Original Working on an original song called headspace

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
The song talks about dissociative identity disorder, which is a mental health issues that I never see anyone really talk about. And it will be staring a DID system called Maria who has 4 alters, Eleanor Forte, Likea, Hatsune Miku and Chis-A. This said their will be a total of 4 vocal synthetizers used in that song.
Piapro NT, Synth V, DeepVocal and VoiSona.
We wanted to capture the essence of the concept of headspace, the emotions surrounding DID, and loneliness of it all even though we are plural, that just leads to us hiding from the outside world. I even have a clear idea of the music video.
This said when we'll be finished, we'll make each sequence files for each vocal synths used in this song available to public. We'll also make a USTx for those who wants to cover this using UTAU voicebanks. We plan on taking a huge amount of time to work on this song as we really do like to use vocal synths outside of regular UTAU. The models used for the music video will also be released to the public outside of Maria as this is an OC that we plan on making Exclusive to this song.

Attachments

• mikuheadspace.png
    mikuheadspace.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 0

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
i have that if you ever need help. im an activist for it infact making educational content on it back in teh day. now and days its more underground but like i still do it, even though im integrated as teh main which we're slowly switching on btw. :p -izumi