World Chorus

emziloids

Momo's Minion
So, I had the idea of a giant UTAU Chorus involving UTAUs from all over the world.
You would maybe have a maximum of 20-25 UTAUs per country (or less depending on the size and number of UTAUs available) The song would contain a line for each country in its native/traditional language but the chorus would be all the UTAUs singing in the universal UTAU language Japanese. People who decided to do it would be sent their part of the UST which they would use then send in their wav file which would be passed on to the mixer.

Necessary peeps:
  • People with UTAUs
  • Someone to write the song
  • Someone to create the melody/off vocal
  • Someone (or a group of people) to create the USTs
  • Someone to do the mixing
  • Someone to create the video

Necessary Components:
  • UTAUs from all over
  • USTs
  • a Song
  • Off Vocal

Would anyone be interested in taking part in this project?

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Less ambitious projects along this vein have been attempted.

They generally fall apart.

If you want to do a giant "UTAUs of the World" chorus, it's best to just scavenge the banks and do it yourself, because the second you ask the UTAU fandom for help, it all falls apart.

If you want help finding UTAUs from other countries, I have a bit of a knack for that.

emziloids

Momo's Minion
Ok, thanks for the advice. I'll attempt as you advised. If you could help me finding UTAUs that would be great.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You'd be shocked how many UTAUs are from different countries. (But the Wikia can't always be trusted.)

I think there are only two UTAUs from Africa, but lots from Israel and the wikia lists a few from Saudi Arabia.

But I think that there's at least one UTAU from every spanish speaking country.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
And five million from the US and Japan. XD Canada and Australia have a whole lot too. For those you'd probably have to be picky and choose those yourself.

emziloids

Momo's Minion
Yeah, I would have to do a quality check. I've managed to persuade two of my friends (one who's good at song writing and one who's good at the actual musical element) to help me out.