Critique Requested World is Mine【Encore】

BubbaTea

Teto's Territory

So, uh, hi, after some time working on my Utau I tried an ust I found and wanted some opinions asdfasfd

Reactions: Big_B

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think this sounds okay, but there were a few things I did notice;

• Some of your pitch bends sound too sharp in places they shouldn't be, which I think gives off kind of an unnatural/robotic sound. But sometimes that is the desired outcome with certain tuning styles, and maybe that's what you were going for and in that case I am so sorry lol ;o; please ignore this. As for me personally, I'd try slightly moving the pitch bends that sound sharp so that the pitch bend is not as straight, if that makes sense.
  • Another thing was that in some of the higher parts of the song it sounded like the voice was struggling a bit to reach the notes and sounded like uncomfortable singing at that range. This is usually a typical monopitch voicebank problem, so if you're planning on recording more pitches in the future this isn't even that big of an issue.
  • I did notice some notes seemed like they were timed weirdly... and it could either be that the UST was off or your oto is.

So that's the advice/critique I'd give, (sdkjfdj I hope it didn't come off as too harsh)
And congrats on your first UTAU!!

Reactions: BubbaTea

BubbaTea

Teto's Territory
I think this sounds okay, but there were a few things I did notice;

• Some of your pitch bends sound too sharp in places they shouldn't be, which I think gives off kind of an unnatural/robotic sound. But sometimes that is the desired outcome with certain tuning styles, and maybe that's what you were going for and in that case I am so sorry lol ;o; please ignore this. As for me personally, I'd try slightly moving the pitch bends that sound sharp so that the pitch bend is not as straight, if that makes sense.
  • Another thing was that in some of the higher parts of the song it sounded like the voice was struggling a bit to reach the notes and sounded like uncomfortable singing at that range. This is usually a typical monopitch voicebank problem, so if you're planning on recording more pitches in the future this isn't even that big of an issue.
  • I did notice some notes seemed like they were timed weirdly... and it could either be that the UST was off or your oto is.
So that's the advice/critique I'd give, (sdkjfdj I hope it didn't come off as too harsh)
And congrats on your first UTAU!!

Don't worry u didn't come as harsh! I appreciate it a lot tbh! I'll have these things in mind next time uvu

Reactions: Lyouuv