Would anybody be willing to do a Spanish Cover of Drop Pop Cand with me? c:

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've been looking for somebody to do a cover with for a while tbh.. and I finally decided what I wanted to do :D

I decided I'd do a Spanish Cover of Drop Pop candy cx I'll be using these lyrics:

Singer Audition Form:
Name or Username:
Language:

You don't have to be fluent in Spanish, but it would be cool if one had the proper accent when singing xD

I'll be using these lyrics:

The Blue lyrics are the female vocals that I'll be doing, the Red lyrics are the male verses in the song (But you don't have to be a boy to sing them)

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Name or Username: danlof99
Language: Italian (mother tongue), english, japanese, spanish and french
Voice sample or video: https://clyp.it/j3yfr5ag

I know that my spanish isn't perfect... I'm studying it but I've never been in Spain/South America/other countries where people talk spanish, so my accent isn't perfect. The mixing is shit, but I made it in two minutes LOL
Hope you like it^^

Last edited:

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Name or Username: danlof99
Language: Italian (mother tongue), english, japanese, spanish and french
Voice sample or video: https://clyp.it/j3yfr5ag

I hope that my spanish isn't perfect... I'm studying it but I've never been in Spain/South America/other countries where people talk spanish, so my accent isn't perfect. The mixing is shit, but I made it in two minutes LOL
Hope you like it^^
that's okay ^^ from what I can tell your roling r's don't sound too bad cx do you have any other samples of you singing anything? (doesnt matter what language)

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
that's okay ^^ from what I can tell your roling r's don't sound too bad cx do you have any other samples of you singing anything? (doesnt matter what language)
They're quite old... now I'm so much better (i guess lol)... by the way they are on my Soundcloud (danlof99)^^

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to, but my pronunciation isn't great. I don't know what to do with the r, so I roll it like in Tagalog. Is that okay?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to, but my pronunciation isn't great. I don't know what to do with the r, so I roll it like in Tagalog. Is that okay?
If one r in world then pronounce "r" like in Japanese (English "r" might pass as well too?)

If written "rr" then it's rolled r.