Would anyone be interested in a raffle?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
In the future I would like to do something nice for someone on this forum. I know this is the Utau forum, but because UTAU and vocaloid go hand in hand I don't think it would wrong for me to do this here. I'm sure there are users here that would like to own a vocaloid, but can't buy one for reasons, so I would eventually like to hold a raffle for those who would like a vocaloid, but don't have one. It's a raffle so there's a fair chance for all who enter.

(I'd like to keep it between V2 and V3 vocaloids)

It could be any vocaloid you want that won't break my bank. (Ex: Don't hope for a vocaloid that's $150)

This is just a "feeler" post though, so I wouldn't be starting the raffle, yet. The only catch is that'd you'd have to be comfortable giving my your address, so I can have it mailed to you.
Would anyone want this, or be interested in this?

I'm not sure when I would start this though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tema

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
That would be nice, as I currently can't purchase anything Vocaloid-related due to certain circumstances, and I'm sure that others are in the same boat, too.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
a very awesome idea! i wouldnt enter, cuz [HASHTAG]#UTAU4LIFE[/HASHTAG], but im certain this would be a really poular thing!

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
a very awesome idea! i wouldnt enter, cuz [HASHTAG]#UTAU4LIFE[/HASHTAG], but im certain this would be a really poular thing!
I would have thought I would have gotten more replies by now, but as you can see...
If I don't get a good number of people interested (good number of replies) then I won't be doing it.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
A raffle sounds like an interesting idea. I'm sure more people will reply as time goes by.

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This is a perfect Idea. Seeing how expensive Vocaloid is (i.e a V3 Starter Pack for around $200), it's generous that someone would give one away.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
:holy:If you're still thinking of holding the raffle, I would love to join!