Would anyone help me get utau synth (utau macos) working in macos big sur?

Kosho4

Momo's Minion
I think that since most of them will update to macos big sur utau synth it does not work for them, that is why I am asking for options of other similar programs or some way that works well:annoyed:

Marcie.

Momo's Minion
Heya! You could try wineskin, it's made to port Windows apps on Mac, but perhaps it could also port older apps onto newer macs? I'm not sure, as I'm not an expert. However, I would personally use Wineskin to port the original windows utau as it has features such as resamplers and plugins that utau synth doesn't.

Here's the link to the tutorial: http://utau.wikidot.com/tutorials:installing-windows-utau-on-mac
I really hope this helps!
-- Marcie
(note: you might have to dig around a bit for a version of wineskin that works with your mac/MacBook, I use Catalina and I had to do this.)

Axel☆

Momo's Minion
I think that since most of them will update to macos big sur utau synth it does not work for them, that is why I am asking for options of other similar programs or some way that works well:annoyed:
I was able to download UTAU-Synth on MacOS Big Sur just fine. Maybe try this tutorial If that doesn’t work, just use Wineskin like the person above said

Kosho4

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm miss antito, I have a problem with utau synth which is utau for mac, well the problem is that apparently utau synth doesn't work on macos monterrey which is the version I have, does anyone know if there is any way that works on macos monterrey?