Would anyone like to start an UTAU group with me?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to start an UTAU group with people because it sounds like a fun thing to do as well as a way to make friends, learn to do new things with UTAU, help me make more UTAU related things and makes me try new things. I don't want a big group.
Sorry if I sound stupid.

1.HiddenVenia
2.Lemondolly
3.Kurogato14

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Um... well if I join the group I'll make UST's with the people of the group's UTAU's. :D

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
sounds like fun~
would you want to use current UTAUs or make new ones?
I'd have people use their current unless they wanted to make a new one.
Before I actually count you, or not, are you still a part/going to be a part of Fuuko's group?

Lemondolly link said:
Um... well if I join the group I'll make UST's with the people of the group's UTAU's. :D
Sounds nice! =)

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
I want to be part of the group! (It would be my first though) Still, I dont know what I can do ...xD?
I can make ust's...

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kurogato14 link said:
I want to be part of the group! (It would be my first though) Still, I dont know what I can do ...xD?
I can make ust's...
Well, I've never been in a group either, so it's okay! I just want people to make friends, do projects and have fun!
I'm sure you have something your good at and we'll find it eventually. =)

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia link said:
[quote author=Kurogato14 link=topic=1883.msg14446#msg14446 date=1337124502]
I can make ust's...
Well, I've never been in a group either, so it's okay! I just want people to make friends, do projects and have fun!
[/quote]
Yay! So that mean's I'm in :D? Well, I know how to draw xD hope that helps.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kurogato14 link said:
[quote author=HiddenVenia link=topic=1883.msg14447#msg14447 date=1337125245]
[quote author=Kurogato14 link=topic=1883.msg14446#msg14446 date=1337124502]
I can make ust's...
[/quote]
Yay! So that mean's I'm in :D? Well, I know how to draw xD hope that helps.
[/quote]
I don't see a reason for me to not count you.
The drawing is a nice thing to be good at!

P

PurinPuff

HiddenVenia link said:
Do you have any samples, or songs sung by your UTAU uploaded anywhere?

Technically, my UTAUs haven't been officially debuted yet, due to their newcomer cover artwork not being completed yet.
I do, however, have a Youtube channel you can feel free to check out. Most of my recent covers have been of Fuko Zonbi, but in her sigh cover, you can hear a small bit of Kazu around the end.

If you want to hear my UTAUs in action, you can check out my Soundcloud account. Songs with ナイキ in the title are sung by Nike, and カズー are by Kazu. Nike has more songs released, when Kazu recently got out of his beta stage, so only his outdated newcomer song is released.

Here's some samples of each of their voices, just so you don't have to go searching through my testing crap on my Soundcloud. The first is Nike, and the second is Kazu:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-null[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/utau-newcomer[/soundcloud]

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
Could I join with Saki? I always wanted her in a group and all. o:
As I asked TheSnowSongstress, are you a part of Fuuko's group? I don't want to sound mean, or greedy, but I don't want someone to be a part of my group that's also apart of another group so they're not struggling to keep up with both groups, you know?

PurinPuff link said:
I only really want one UTAU per person, so if it's okay, could you pick which UTAU you want included?

P

PurinPuff

LOL @ snip.

Mmm... That's a toughie... Will the group require constant VB updates?

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
HiddenVenia link said:
As I asked TheSnowSongstress, are you a part of Fuuko's group? I don't want to sound mean, or greedy, but I don't want someone to be a part of my group that's also apart of another group so they're not struggling to keep up with both groups, you know?
I'm in Fuuko's group, but I'll be fine. I'm great at multitasking and I have lots of free time~

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
LOL @ snip.

Mmm... That's a toughie... Will the group require constant VB updates?
I wasn't planning on it to be honest since I can't really record a new voicebank anytime soon with having so many people in the house all time now and the loud noises that are made by the others in the house. If someone updates their voicebank that would be awesome, but I won't set due dates, or request updates be done. Though I will let you use more than one UTAU if you still want to join.

Fawkesy link said:
I'm in Fuuko's group, but I'll be fine. I'm great at multitasking and I have lots of free time~
I'm sorry, I really don't want to sound like a jerk, or anything, but I'd like to avoid having someone who's a member of another group. Is it okay if I count you as an affiliate and include you in projects, but not count you as an actual member so you can, pick and choose the projects in a sense?

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
May I be part of this group as well? I could do... well, mixing, doing art, making USTs but I don't know how to do originals orz