Would you rather have 1 person use your UTAU for a billion $ or a billion people using them for free

A billion covers or a billion dollars?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
If you could have someone pay a billion dollars for your UTAU, but they are the only ones who ever use them, would you accept?
If you could have a billion people use them, but get nothing tangible in return, would you accept?

No wrong answers here. Just curious about what the community's motives mostly are.

Don't judge people who pick money ok, utau's hard sht bruh

P

partial

I don't have an UTAU but if I did I would rather a billion people use them. I don't like the idea of taking away anyone's creative freedom.... but if I had a billion dollars, I would still just use that money for art-related/synth related purposes, and possibly create an even higher quality UTAU and purchase Kagamine ACT1.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A BILLION DOLLARS IS SO MUCH MONEY MY DUDES
Say that I get a billion for one person to use one of my UTAU. Then I could spend some of that billion on another UTAU, and commission every well known producer in the vocalsynth community to each write a full album. Or maybe it's not an UTAU. Maybe I use the money to fund development of a new and infinitely better vocalsynth, and take over the vocalsynth world. Then, I dunno, I buy myself a TR-707 drum machine and play with it in my room for a while. Still got a shitload of money.