Writing an Original UTAU Chorus

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay so I'm working on an UTAU Chorus and barely starting the instrumental. Here it is:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/tsyana-gomez/test-1[/soundcloud]

What do you guys think?

I'm looking to four females UTAU's in it and two male UTAU's in it.

I don't know what the song is gonna be about, nor do I know what I am going to call it.

Anyone who has some sense in writing songs wanna help me? I'd gladly put your UTAU in it!

Thanks!

~Tsy

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, I'd love to help with this! :3
I write all the time so I hope I can be of help. Is there a specific idea you were going for for this song ?  Possibly... melancholic, happy, excited, those kinds of things ? ^^

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Olivia link said:
Ooh, I'd love to help with this! :3
I write all the time so I hope I can be of help. Is there a specific idea you were going for for this song ?  Possibly... melancholic, happy, excited, those kinds of things ? ^^
I wanna make the song techno sounding, but I don't know how I'm going to write the lyrics or decide what to make it about.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Okay... well, were you wanting it to be a love song of some kind? Or possibly, a love gone wrong kind of thing?
As in, something abusive, scary, messed up...xD
I'd love to help you, it's just, I'm kind of stuck on ideas.
Or would you prefer something more happy and cutesy-ish, yet still techno?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Girls and guys sing from different point of view.

A Girl: A girl likes a guys and wants to ask him out but he is too shy. Then he starts going out with another girl. The girl, heartbroken, meets another boy who makes her happy so she ends up with him.
A Guy: A different guy likes the girl and when she is heartbroken, cheers her up and makes her happy, so she ends up with him.
Other Guy: The boy she likes but he doesn't realize it until he sees her with someone else.
Other three girls: Narrators.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, that sounds great!
Also, my utau Yoriko Kei, I still need to mess with her otos a bit, but if you'd like, you could check out her Hiruri Hiruri cover in the reviews & critiques section and see if you think she'll be okay for the song. ^^
If not, that's okay, though. But, still, I'd love to help with this song in as many ways as I can. :3
So, maybe, some lines could go kind of like this ? -
"She loves him
Does he love her?
Should she ask?
He is dear to her
Does he know that?
Does he want her, too?
She wants so desperately to ask him
But a fear holds her back
A fear that seems to tear apart her life

He and his lover lean in close
A content, teasing smile playing on his lips
She drops her schoolbag in surprise
Her heart seems to drop along with it
Why?
Hot tears roll down her cheeks
Anger floods over her
Why?
Why would he do this to her?
She loved him
Why?"
Lol, I typed that up in like 2 minutes and it's super sucky so I don't really expect you to use it for anything, but is that basically what you're looking for?
Ooh, also, is this going to be in English, or Japanese?
Because I might be able to help with some Japanese translation (only a bit though) if you need it. ^^

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yep Japanese :D

Those are some good lyrics! But I wanna use like..... metaphors? Or something? To kinda hint what is going on cuz I don't wanna make it too obvious.... like I want people to have to figure out what the song is about, but I might re-do the BG music

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Okay, Japanese. :D I can't speak it totally fluently, but I can speak a good deal of it so I can help with the translation if you'd like.~
And that sounds good, metaphors are always nice :3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah :D I'll have my sis teach me how to use FL Studio so I can get somewhere with this.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
That's a very interesting project!

I can help with the translation in Japanese (three years of studying the language already) and as for promoting UTAUs, there are two in my mind:

_my UTAU Ciel Sekaine (can be a narrator), I want to promote hir ACT1 female voicebank which I reotoed and now it sounds glorious~
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Ciel_Sekaine

_an other UTAU which is very dear to me, and which I think could have one of the two boys' roles: KANDOU. His 1.5 VCV/CV voicebank is just a pure pleasure to hear! http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/KANDOU

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Um..... I'm not looking for UTAUs to put in it right now..... sorry....