Wynd's UST thread

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
So this is a thread for my USTs. For now the ones that I am making are untuned, but I might tune them at a later date. (If I do tune them, I'll put the tuned versions up for download too.)

Please read the ReadMe files!
Rules for use:
  • Always credit me(WyndReed) for the USTs/midi/vsqx and the original artist(s) for the song.
  • No redistribution of files is allowed unless you wish to redistribute:
    • tuned version of the USTs provided
    • a converted and tuned version of the files for another language and/or(i.e. Cevio, Vocaloid, Alter/Ego, etc.)
  • You have to contact me(WyndReed) and ask to redistribute. A no distribution rule on the redistributed files is required.
  • Not for commercial use.
Please contact me if you have any issues or corrections need to be made to the files.

Tanpopo (Originally from the mobile game Tokyo 7th Sisters. Performed by Le☆S☆Ca.)
Google Drive link Uploaded 7/3/18

Daylight (Police Piccadilly ft. CeVIO ONE)
Google Drive Link Uploaded 9/15/18

Last edited:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
EDIT 9/15/18: Added UST for Daylight by Police Piccadilly, changed "will probably tune" to "might tune", changed "When I do tune" to "If I do tune", and added upload dates.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
EDIT 12/4/2018: Removed instrumentals from zip files, cleaned up rules for use, added rules to original post, and fixed some typos in the rules.

Last edited: