Yellow lines in FRQ all messed up when using new mic :c

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I don't usually have issues with UTAU so i'm really stumped here.
I got a Blue Yeti mic a few weeks ago and I'm rerecording Haruko's VCVs...
Only problem is the freaking yellow line when I'm trying to OTO her! I've rerecorded sooo many times and nothing will fix this. I'm using Oremo on a Win 8 machine to record, by the way.

They go under where they are supposed to be, sometimes over, and when there is a silence, the line goes really far under, and for the t sounds, the line spikes up. Which is weird, because I'm pronouncing them the correct way (soft consonant, not hard.)

Can someone please help me ;-; I dont know what to do

should i try recording with audacity or something?

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yes, I did, and when I regenerated them, they were exactly the same. :/

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
~The newest Resampler generates FRQs funny!~

You need to generate your frq files with something else for now, or fix them by going to "Edit freq. map" and then finding the parts that are messed up and selecting them. I think you can only select one point at a time, but the high lighted point will highlight the corresponding number in the list to the left. Press control to select more than one number on the list. Once you've selected all the nearby glitches, there should be some little buttons down the very bottom of the window, x3, x2, -, /2, /3, avg. Double click avg, and it should bring the glitch up to the "average" pitch for the file. Usually fixes the issue.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UTAU 2.76 is still available as a ZIP download, you could just download that, take out the old resampler and rename it something like "resamplerold.exe", and do the FRQs with it.

Because I hear Fresamp and others can generate funny FRQs on occassion too. Old resampler is your best bet.

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Re: Yellow lines in FRQ all messed up when using new mic :c FIXED

Thanks. c:
I actually had some really weird settings on the mic and I messed around with those and it was fixed. xD