Your addictions atm?

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sherlock, Doctor Who, Gintama, Toriko, PMMM, DRRR, English UTAU, reclists, multilingual capabilities on UTAU, bubble tea, Sims 3

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Dear God, I've so much you know, it'll be hard to list everything x'S I'm going to put themain ones:

-chocolate /captainobvious
-milk, fruit juice, coffee, hot chocolate etc *_*
-LANGUAGES MES AMOURS ! ♥
-Making USTs of songs /Making Making * UST Fever ! *shotshot*
-WATER and everything related
-MAGICAL GIRL STORIES *W*
-DETECTIVE STORIES ♥
-GEMS GEMS GEMS *u* ♥
-Nostalgie.FM *u* (and other radio stations)
-Baguette ~♥
-WATERCOLOUR FOREVER
-Music ♥
-Vocaloid/UTAU of course
-Mythology for sure is a big one *u* ♥
-Les Visiteurs (with Les Anges Gardiens and epic films as L'Aile ou la cuisse, Pinot simple flic and such, the kind of film I would watch over and over and over because I deeply love them and grew up with ♥)
-Internet (ironically, I'm a total noob orz)
-Badmington >w<
-Parmiggiano reggiano (since a few I cannot stop to eat it)
-Bell peppers *Q*
-YTP ♥ (can't stop to watch some)
-Everything related to Half-Life, Portal etc...
-Les Guignols de l'info ♥o♥
-TV Tropes
-Edit button because I can add things I forgot~

(Spoilers are lagging now so when they'll work back for m, I'll edit it to reduce space of message .w.)

And the most addictive :

CLAUDE FRANCOIS' SONGS OH YEAH !!! ♥♥♥

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
PSO2 Character Creator.

Yes. >8U

Been randomly making characters with it since yesterday, and I'm ADDICTED.

One proof? I made a CAST version of my UTAU. (my avatar says it all)

I am sooo gonna play as her when the game gets released >8U

P

PurinPuff

IceeBlue link said:
PSO2 Character Creator.

Yes. >8U

Been randomly making characters with it since yesterday, and I'm ADDICTED.

One proof? I made a CAST version of my UTAU. (my avatar says it all)

I am sooo gonna play as her when the game gets released >8U

PSO2? :o Sounds like it's on epic proportions. Either that or tedious as hell. xD

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
PurinPuff link said:
PSO2? :o Sounds like it's on epic proportions. Either that or tedious as hell. xD

Phantasy Star Online 2. Pretty much an upcoming MMO that I keep forgetting to check every now and then. And I guess the game's going to be epic and tedious at the same time. xD

The downloadable char gen is what's keeping me occupied for the time being. The graphics are so pretty to look at, I could take screencaps forever~ *_*

taikina

Momo's Minion
COFFFFFEEEEEEEEEERHGFRrg, i also started smoking again @_x also morrowind, and everyone else is talking about skyrim lol

P

PurinPuff

taikina link said:
COFFFFFEEEEEEEEEERHGFRrg, i also started smoking again @_x also morrowind, and everyone else is talking about skyrim lol

OMG Morrowind. Do you jump everywhere you go? I did that when I played that game; and by level seven I was Spiderman, LOL. I could use some Morrowind, myself; Skyrim has been lacking a bit, lately. :[

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Pop'n Music games, or any rhythm game in general I guess. Though mostly Pop'n Music.

Kaii

Momo's Minion
Let's see.. Persona 3: Portable, Vocaloid and UTAU,  Adventure Time and especially some spicy snacks/chips.

Oh how much do I love them spicy food!~ <333 And that android Aigis/Aegis too. <333 ( >///w///< ) 9  :love: