Your biggest UTAU screw ups

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We've all messed up. Sometimes quite royally, honest.

So share your mishaps with all of us in this thread.
I'll start.

Today I wasted two hours of breath on a VCV bank - not using a guideBPM; then I nuked it with SetParam by accident!

:shades:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Pretty much any otoing incidents that involve forgetting to save, really. All that I can distinctly remember is a particular error that causes a lot of people pain- subscript out of range. (The easiest way to solve it is to move the window so that the X overlaps with the X of UTAU. Then, when you click both quickly, UTAU will prompt you to save before closing.)

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Accidentally clickking the button that reset the whole oto and missing the cancel button. Had to start the oto from the beginning again.

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Tuned a UST for a solid 3 days without saving; my computer restarted in the middle of the night...

Reactions: keopi

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
I made a voicebank with the worlds crappiest mic and oto not to long ago

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
My biggest UTAU screw-up:

Ever coming close to UTAU. //not really tho

Reactions: partial

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
recording a powerscale male bank only to realize 60% of the samples had freq issues

Reactions: bio

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Recorded a bunch of voice samples, only to found out that my laptop was broken and I forgot to back up my recorded voice samples. :sad:

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory
I'm relearning everything again, and I just learned how to use a BGM....after recording a couple of voicebanks before that. It's okay, live and learn!

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My biggest is forgetting to save the oto, and didn't see that one or few notes didn't turn into hiragana, ummm, and some didn't play, forgetting to reset the ust, forgetting to use envelope settings.
oopsie! >U<

B

bodytemp

I SPENT 2 WEEKS RECORDING THEN REALISING THAT I DIDNT PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT OTZ
Thats my biggest screwup

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
I released a voicebank with all of the samples at too high of a sample rate, making her sound weird with any resampler that isn't resampler.

KiraMoo

Teto's Territory
Here's another...
I lost my first UTAU and I'm not sure why the completed .rar and files suddenly vanished. :x (if anybody has Ushiko Moo by chance, gimmie please!)