shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I MISSED A LOT OF MOE-TUDE
SO MUCH MOE
AHHHHHH

ON A RANDOM NOTE, CDRA, I HAVE THAT EXACT HEADBAND FROM MY WEEABOO DAYS TOO. ; A ; MIST VILLAGE HEADBANDDDDD

And I just realized that I did previously imagine Myst as a walking Aiko, maybe with brown hair but still Aiko. XD

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
ON A RANDOM NOTE, CDRA, I HAVE THAT EXACT HEADBAND FROM MY WEEABOO DAYS TOO. ; A ; MIST VILLAGE HEADBANDDDDD
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WEEABOO NARUTARD DAYS.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wait we are exposing our Narutard-ness?

25ey03t.jpg

Cultural festival at the college. Totally uncomplimentary mix of Barong Tagalog, Straw Hat, & Ninja Headband of the bandanna variety.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
WHY U ALL SO PRETTY??? TT
Who gets to pay children's entrance fees even though she's turning 20 this year? Looney is! \^o^/
I don't like my looks but boy do they save me a lot of money. :creepygrin:

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
jsahdkjashdkjsahd You guys are so Kawaiii *O*
//wants to glomp you all and hide you in my closet  o U o

Boku desu.
SWQTZ.jpg

sakdjashdkjash I look too childish D:

Kero

Momo's Minion
You don't look childish, you look young and healthy. :'D Like, at the very, very least I would say you were 15 years old, maybe 14 if the light was right and you stood at a distance, but not younger than that. xD

amg Looney that is a lucky thing. I personally think you look very lady-like and would charge you full price for the entrance fees, except that you would probably charm me into giving you 80% off. XD

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
;A; this fandom is so gorgeous.
I can't contain my orgasms guys. You're all beautifullll~~

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
fukokun link said:
;-; I got braces. They hurt so much~ and yet, I'm trying to smile?
551121_10151410399320094_1133427582_n.jpg
I know how you feel *pats head*
I just got mine tightened again, after 4 months LOL /late!

But anyway, c'mon, they aren't that bad ;p
but are at the same time...

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
SkyStrawberryLollipop link said:
AMG SKY YOU'RE SO CUTE ;D

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
Rave link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=850.msg5617#msg5617 date=1331419685]
[quote author=Rave link=topic=850.msg5525#msg5525 date=1331389568]
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=850.msg5489#msg5489 date=1331347414]
[quote author=Rave link=topic=850.msg5473#msg5473 date=1331340907]
Oh my goddd, I hate all of you right now ;_; you're all so pretty <333

I feel kind of bad because this picture of me is edited (but it's just the colors, I promise! I can't find the original because it was on my dead laptop otllll. I don't have any new pics of me yet because a friend of mine still needs to upload stuff from genericon onto facebook. This is my profile pic right now lololol)

[hs width=300 height=400]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/302317_2280161996831_1032218788_32462008_1885646448_n.jpg[/hs]

It's from my boyfriend's Junior prom ;_;

pretty? I'm a dude bro ;p
[/quote]

fffff. Boys can still be pretty. So just for that you are now the most prettyfull boy evar. lol
[/quote]
LOL RAVE! xDD
Anyway, can you reply to my comment on YT now, LMFAO xD

I am TsuyoikoeKaika.
[/quote]

Whaaaa- which video did you comment on? Sometimes YT doesn't send me messages and I get all confuzled when people say they comment but I know nothing about it.
[/quote]
Fukai Mori lol

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
I have a very special talent in that if someone is taking a picture of me while I'm paying attention it will come out horrible.

Therefore, the only decent one is of me totally spacing out that my friend took last summer.

cos_and_effect_2011_by_lisha147-d46kbtc.jpg

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
asparagus link said:
I have a very special talent in that if someone is taking a picture of me while I'm paying attention it will come out horrible.

Therefore, the only decent one is of me totally spacing out that my friend took last summer.

OMG!!! MOKONA!!! <3!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0572.jpg

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
NaughtyPichu link said:
[quote author=asparagus link=topic=850.msg8231#msg8231 date=1333233804]

OMG!!! MOKONA!!! <3!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_0572.jpg
[/quote]

Lol yes Mokona. The pic was taken at an anime convention and I had just bought it earlier. I still have it, it's huge! (and I store my steampunk goggles on it lol)

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
SAKUloid, please refrain from multi-posting. You can copy multiple quotes or simply @ someone if needed U_U

Uchi

Teto's Territory
Oh my goodness. To the people I did know, YOU GUYS CHANGED SO MUCH.
/endrantsobfest

Ermumm. I guess I should post one too...? I bes uglyful compared to all y'all gorgeous babes.
EDIT: Yes, boys. Gorgeous babes indeed. :D

270142_2298578268956_1384134178_32759545_4129740_n.jpg

I am the derp.

283913_228790120494128_100000894241946_715465_8072910_n.jpg
Derp on the right.

Kero

Momo's Minion
[sub]^ she's mine. just so you know /shot [size=x-largept]oh the pain[/size][/sub]

The most beautiful derp in the wooooorld lD <33 You have phenomenal aesthetics and all the gorgeous babe rights to be up there with the rest of our (indeed) fair community. Now accept myour advocacy and affections and we'll call it a day.  d(=u=

@NaughtyPichu: I ogled at your hair. it looks so soft and pretty I just want to pet it gahhh XD And it's okay not to smile. You look wonderful anyway.

@asparagus: I have this strange feeling that we've met somewhere before. 8I; You wouldn't happen to have lived in Colorado, Connecticut (or the surrounding areas), Texas, Washington or Oregon at any time in the past 10 years, would you?

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
@Myst: my bad, jeez. New to this site's interface -____________-

@NaughtyPichu: holy gawd ;A; You are pretty 'af