Your Faces!

Aline

Teto's Territory
to everyone in this forum: feel gorgeous, because compared to me, you all are, that's for sure.

deI36.png

This is the best face I can do, anything beyond that might even offend people.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You're lucky that I'm in a "let's show off my face" mood. You only get to see half of it, but that's WAY more than other people on the Internet get to see.
webcam_toy_photo1_by_pklpikachu-d5evrdl.jpg

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
PKLpikachu link said:
You're lucky that I'm in a \"let's show off my face\" mood. You only get to see half of it, but that's WAY more than other people on the Internet get to see.
webcam_toy_photo1_by_pklpikachu-d5evrdl.jpg

BRO

BRO

I HAVE THAT SAME EXACT PIKACHU PILLOW

ARE YOU ME

in other news, here's me. Eat your hearts out, ladies.

ecVCe.png

I'm trying to find my HS graduation photos. I had my hair blue and pink, curled. Looked like cotton candy and I really liked it. :'(

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
So...this week is Spirit Week at my school. Today was character day, and it's tradition that the seniors dress as senior citizens.

So

120926_0002_zpscfddd625.jpeg

P

PurinPuff

You guys are all so cute. :3

Already posted my face, but here's a pic where I look like a girl, bleh.
599122_270381216403144_691889926_n.jpg
Me and my Dad on Father's Day, 2011.

And a bonus picture. xD
554139_10150992288128624_1687761519_n.jpg
Me looking like I'm four feet tall. (I'm 5'3"ish but w/e)

Kero

Momo's Minion
oh my gosh pURIN WOW YOU ARE A BABE
I mean I already thought so from hearing your various voice posts but still wow

@Lemondolly: ahhh you look sleepy in that picture ;7; still cute though!!

Kiibei link said:
intricacy_by_nomyriad-d5g0vhe.jpg
I...
KIIBEI HOW ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL OMG AKLJFDKLF

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
@Lemondolly: ahhh you look sleepy in that picture ;7; still cute though!!
I was... it had been a long stressful day filled with lots of anxiety since I had a long assignment due the next day(which took 5 hours to do)and was forced to go out to eat with my parents and step-grandmother. It wasn't pleasant but it's like the only picture I look half decent in... xD

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
My face after working on UTAU for hours.
121002-224525_zps487a5318.jpg
I'm seriously considering cutting off all my hair and bleaching it uber blonde, with baby pink streaking throughout it...

Kero

Momo's Minion
I can see that being a good idea. :'D Just watch the length. Your hair looks like the type that might get crazy if you cut it too short lol.
It might also be good to consider getting a color boost and then bleaching+dying a section of you hair, so as to have three delightful colors alll complimenting each other. But you know, with a face cute like yours anything will look great, I'm sure. 8D