Your UTAU backstory

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Niji Yuniko came from the 2nd World of Earth. He was a witch, a strange one, i mean a guy? lol

anw, he came to the 1st World, where all of us humans belong to banish and absolve the leaked monsters, creatures, demons, beings, and any dangerous kinds.

well that's mostly like it, he's getting an RPG soon :wink: with my other OCs

Reactions: swiss cake

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, I've been waiting for this kind of thread. Well, I'm in the process of writing an episodic story based on my Utau Equinox. Basis is he's a pokemon trainer that retired to become a performer after a freak disappearance of his parents. Blah blah blah bass shoots from his hands, plot twists galore, though I should probably finish it first.

Reactions: swiss cake

HyongLeppy

Momo's Minion
Pinku Kamane is a Yandere who owns a big collection of sickles (Kama = sickle) She's learning English and she's alright at it for the time being. She also likes to point remotes at people because she thinks she can control the world. Nothing happens, but she's convinced it works.

Rei Tsukasa is the quiet samurai guy with a crush on Pinku. They'd totally get together if Pinku quit throwing sickles around. Rei is Japanese only because English confuses him.

Narelle is Australian and bisexual. She's also quite flirty with Pinku and Rei, which gets pretty annoying. She's often seen wearing budgie smugglers over her boxers, and she's never seen without her jar of vegemite.

Ajey (Ah-zhay) is not Japanese or Australian. She is a Swophali (zwo-va-li; the language she sings in is Theiphi, pronounced Tavvy) Utau. Like Rei, she doesn't really know English. Not knowing Japanese either, she just sits and watches (sometimes she makes an attempt to communicate)

And that's about it. All my voice children with their own backstories.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yin Kage is a mysterious but a very intelligent girl. Not much is known about her, but she's said to have a pretty dark background. She has the powers of Yin and Yang, and can turn very evil~

Nozomi Kitsune is secretly an Autumn Youkai, but she likes to keep that hidden and just be human and act normal. She has a pretty happy life but she get's bullied because of her eye. One of her eyes is yellow, and she keeps it behind a bandage.

ELLiE is a spoilt girl who gets everything she wants. Only her parents force her to wear old-style clothes, but she wants to wear futuristic clothing. Because of this, she wants to kill her parents and escape to find her true love. She's Yandere, so when she finds her love, NO ONE can interfere with her love, or they'll get killed by her Red Axe.