PRISMkidd

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
IIMO TRANS.png

@Yozane has been working really hard to update Iimo's existing voice banks and creating new ones so I decided to update her old art as well as make a buttload of new art for her too.

Some notes about the art and design:
I gave her a more dynamic pose to try and make the silhouette a little more interesting than the first one and I really liked how that turned out. I also updated the colors so they look much nicer than before. Iimo wears a rose choker necklace and has small rose buttons that fasten the tops of her boots. Her shirt is a button-up blouse / corset hybrid with no sleeves and a collar. Her right arm sleeve is made of stretch canvas that has Latin sheet music printed on it (though I couldn't find any good stock for sheet music with Latin lyrics written on it.) Her coat doesn't have a right sleeve, but the left coat sleeve has five golden rings around it and attached to those are quarter notes aligned in the C Major scale (though the drawing might be inaccurate) with thick golden cuffs at the bottom and elbow joint. The coat has exactly six golden buttons that fasten just below her bust. On her belt loops there are detachable rose pins connected to three golden cloth belts. They fasten to the belt loop on the very back of her pants. There is a rose and piano print on the bottom exterior of her coat. Some of the roses' petals solid red are replaced with a piano key pattern. There are some stray singular petals just above the top of this print. All of the golden materials on Iimo's design are actual made of brass (excluding the belts which are silk) and are very reflective. The interior of her coat is a gradient from red-violet to ruby pink to light pink. Unlike her English design, the bottom of her coat is not transparent. This design represents her VCV and Tripitch voice banks by default.

Some notes about the voice bank:

I updated the character file, the character profile image, the readme file and added a sample.wav.

VOICE BANK INCLUDES:

-character file
-character profile image
-readme file
-sample.wav
-High Res, transparent and nontransparent versions of the teaser image and official character art with and without the coat.

SAMPLE 1
SAMPLE 2

VOICE BANK DOWNLOAD

TEASER IMAGE

Yozane Iimo is voiced and owned by @Yozane.
Design and art by @PRISMkidd.

Reactions: Yozane