PRISMkidd

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
IIMO ENGLSIH 2016.png

@Yozane updated Iimo's English VB and I wanted to update the art to go along with it.

Some notes about the art and design:
I gave her a more dynamic pose to try and make the silhouette a little more interesting than the first one and I really liked how that turned out. I also updated the colors so they look much nicer than before. Iimo's English design was based on a design concept originally created for Iimo by @MusicRevU which you can view here. We decided to make the English design a bit more modern looking while still keeping the aspects of her default design such as the sheet music, the gold and the rose pattern on her coat. The bottom of the coat is transparent.

Some notes about the voice bank:
Yoz added the m strings, breath sounds and did some updates on the oto.
I fixed her character profile image, added a sample.wav, tweaked the character file and wrote up a more professional readme file. It was my first time writing one so I hope I covered everything and that it's easy to understand. I had to look at other people's readme files to get an idea of how to go about composing it.

VOICE BANK INCLUDES:

-character file
-character profile image
-sample.wav
-readme file
-Full resolution, transparent versions of the teaser image and official character art

SAMPLE 1
SAMPLE 2

VOICE BANK DOWNLOAD

TEASER IMAGE

Yozane Iimo is voiced and owned by Yozane.
Original design concept by MusicRevU.
Additional design and art by PRISMkidd.