VocalAnime06 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Yuu Ketsueki Red Flames

Species: Demon
Sexuality: Preferably Straight
Birthday: June 6th
Number: 666
Hair: Light blue with a red ahoge
Eyes: *Right* Red with white pupil *Left* White with red pupil
Clothing: He wears a red tank top with the words “UTAU” written on the left part of his shirt near his chest.
He wears a scarf around his torso tied from the from and back. He wears both arm and leg warmers along with his clothing.
His pants are a very dark blue while he wears long-ish boots that are mainly the color of white.
Headphones: Dark red with red luminous lights glowing off of it that can be fire as well
Chara Item(s): Red-blood drenched Katana plus a red and white microphone
Personality: A bright young man with heart and desire to share his voice to the world.
He’s very friendly but very naive. Rarely does he ever act mature and serious, unless someone hurts a person or people he values.
He can be stubborn at times, especially when he’s trying to be lazy and watch anime or play video games.
He tends to get dark and insane at time’s, though, he is a demon...So what would you expect.
He has a tough time forgetting his cruel/gory past.
Relationships:
Girlfriend: N/A
Boyfriend: N/A
Crush: Hanaki Yuri
Friends: Anyone
Best Friends: Hanaki Yuri
Brothers: Deceased
Sisters: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Mother: Deceased
Idols: KAITO, Arsloid, Fukase, Len, Yuu from Zola Project, Matsudappoiyo, KAI KIM.

Read more about this showcase item here...

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You guys realize this is harassment, right?
Post automatically merged:

Your art is traced and you blocked me on discord. Why won't you let me talk to you?
Post automatically merged:
I did not block you. I just unfriended you. And I'm tired of this so please, leave me alone. I will not take your harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.