Zombordan's Art Dumplings

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
One day in my existence, it became unambiguous as to why I was put on this Earth at this time as the human I am. I can remember it clearly. I was slumbering, with naught a care in my head. Suddenly, as if it were an urgent deed, a voice called out to me in my unconscious mind. It foretold that I was destined to become the bearer of the sacred technique of unparalleled power. The "親父ケンタウロスボーナロケット" (the text cannot be spoken in English as no man can survive knowing the true meaning behind those words, I have been told destiny has intentionally given heroes command phrases in a language not of their native tongue so as to spare them from the madness which explains most of the animes I've witnessed). In entrusting me with this great force, it told me I would be the embodiment of the technique and become the world's only hope for ever saving the world left behind.

so then i decided to forget all about that prophecy bs and draw crossover fanart

tumblr_mldxqq2Rhk1rzl53lo1_1280.jpg

ye

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
yes that is monopenguin (that i screwed the eye up to orz)

But the thing is! I did it because there was this shindanmaker that said the super high school level talent of whoever you put in. So I put in Al and it said he was SHSL Despair and I realized:

• Color scheme prominently is black, white, and red (as well as a mixture of one of the three colors)
  • Asymmetrical haircut
  • His current design has a bullet belt on his hip, and his Taiwanese design has a hugeass scythe. Seems pretty friggin suspect to me.
  • Based off the Frankenstein monster. Frankenstein, if you somehow had no idea of this, is chock full of despair. And also the version he's based off was dead at first. He's already got death and despair associated with him off the bat.
  • He took three years to get made, during which his design AND voice had to get changed because of quality issues. Waiting three years to get released must've bored him to HELL.
  • COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT AL TO ACTUALLY BE THE MASTERMIND IT WOULD BE GREAT.
and now i'm thinking of engloid ronpa and man i wish i didn't love crossovers so much (Prima is SHSL Actress, Tonio SHSL Brewer/Wine Taster, ect.). though maybe bruno, clara, and either seeu and tianyi (to go with the vocaloids who speak a main language other than japanese) or luka, kaito, and gumi (to go with english-capable vocaloids only though one of the esploids would also need to be included unless miku is also added or something ahahgl) would need to be added so there can be 15.

i wonder if i should upload some older drawings of mine here too or something but i kinda like the ability to scroll through my art things and see a clear progress of style or something i donno

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Wow that works. Al causes all the despair. >:3

You could probably drop old stuff under a single spoiler or something.

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
tumblr_mlwkpsuaSV1rzl53lo1_r2_500.jpg

how to put up a constantly lighthearted and jokey front about unusual ships you actually legitimately ship and would defend if you could verbalize why you like it without sounding crazy: an award-winning novel by zombordan

(ahahah all of these are dangan ronpa so far someday i will actually post utau drawings here)

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
tumblr_mmeqjv0Tos1rzl53lo1_500.jpg

i said some day i would post utau drawings but TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY (cries into hands)

(also the guy in the mask is my dr oc, not like a character that's a spoiler to anything)

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
So I was listening to this, and... all I could think of was "trickster mode Togami" so

tumblr_mmikdhZYue1rzl53lo1_500.jpg

I have a feeling he'd really only trickster when he thinks Naegi just ISN'T GETTING A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING in a trail so he just sucks it up and turns trickster so he can say everything about what happened at the crime scene so the trial can go somewhere. Or something.