Hello :3

MedusaOddball

Momo's Minion
im still figuring out how 2 use this site lol but i thought id get started and do an intro thread :smile: most of the stuff i'm making rn is covers of popular songs using defoko. mostly bcus i'm working on an EP of original songs 4 a college project which will be released in the summer (probably) so im making low effort covers on the side in anticipation for that albums release, also cus making covers is much less difficult than making original songs LOL. most of my music can be found here and here, whilst the significantly lower effort stuff can be found here. thats it i think, idk if ill be too active bcus i have very bad social anxiety when it comes to social media :cry:

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
im still figuring out how 2 use this site lol but i thought id get started and do an intro thread :smile: most of the stuff i'm making rn is covers of popular songs using defoko. mostly bcus i'm working on an EP of original songs 4 a college project which will be released in the summer (probably) so im making low effort covers on the side in anticipation for that albums release, also cus making covers is much less difficult than making original songs LOL. most of my music can be found here and here, whilst the significantly lower effort stuff can be found here. thats it i think, idk if ill be too active bcus i have very bad social anxiety when it comes to social media :cry:
Welcome welcome! And it's nice to meet you!

Reactions: MedusaOddball