Open Looking for voiceproviders for 2 UTAUs

VocaDY-Creation

Momo's Minion
Hi there.

I am on the look out for a voicer for 2 UTAUs of mine. One had a voice but the previous voiceprovider unfortunately had to withdraw, so I am asking to complete the group if someone would be willing to help out with my UTAU Kouyoune Momiji and for another UTAU Takumi Anna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Kouyoune Momiji.
------------------------------------
Momiji is a member of an UTAU group called Equal Sols which consist of 4 members; The leader Kahone Saki, then Fuyune Tsuki, Taiyoune Rei and Kouyoune Momiji.
Each girl represent a season; Saki = Spring, Tsuki = Winter, Rei= Summer and Momiji = Autumn.

Momiji is soft spoken and vibrant. She tends to be clumsy due to her habit of doing things spontaniously. She comes across as a flirty type throwing silly/goofy flirts at you

The requirements:
Minimum a tripitch; VCV,
I'd like for you to stay around to help developing Momiji at least.
Record in your own pace and which ever pitches you are comfortable with.
Have discord since we discuss and develope the group along the way together.

Not so much of a requirement.
Preferably record in Romaji, VCV. However if you prefer to record in hiragana you are more than welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Takumi Anna
-------------------------------------
Anna loves to play games on her Nintendo Switch lite that she always carries with her in her bag. She discovered music and now dreams of becoming an idol.

The voice Im looking for is something similar to Rana, Rin and Una. Like a bright bubbly strong voice but also youthful.

For Anna I would love a tripitch if possible but a high range monopitch would also be just fine. If you can help developing her overtime that would be lovely, but not required.

Since Anna has been through a lot to finally be whom she is today Im just sad to see her not be able to have a sound.
I created her in hopes of being able to voice her myself but I cant without it colliding with my main UTAU unfortunately

If you are willing to help out I would very much appreciate your help.
I will take care of the configuration process myself.

~ VocaDY-Creation.

If you are