UTAU/UTAU-SYNTH update spoiler? maybe?? not sure

valeriev6_

Momo's Minion
I looked on Ameya's twitter (creator of both utau/utausynth) and he's currently working on a app like synthesizer-v, which features an app identically like synth v, but able to use utau voicebanks on it, I also saw that there was utau, but it had tracks, im honestly assuming that it might?
Im showing some pics from ameyas twitter, I dont understand most japanese so i used a translator.

This is a translated tweet from ameya twitter.

I did a lot of research on OpenUTAU, but I feel like it's been a lot closer to SynthV in a sense (functionally?) since Phenomizer was included. It's already ``UTAU compatible singing voice synthesis software'' (``UTAU'' here is the standard voice D:shades:, so you can call it Synthesizer W.
--------------
Ameya also has came out with a new oto'ing system (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT RELEASED!!)
The otoing system is the same basically.
Purple Highlight = Left Blank/ Right Blank
Green line= Overlap
Red= Preutterance
Pink highlight = Consonant
White= Area that will be stretched
Green Highlight = At the end of the note, the green part will play. Really helpful for VC's in CVVC jp voicebanks, so the vc notes wont get stretched.
---------------
Ameya has tried cross-platforming utau and utau-synth, by putting utau-synth on windows and normal utau on mac, however the unicode characters are really weird!
Also ameya experimented mp3 files and flac files.
--------
However, I think Synthesizer U tiny ( the development app ameyas making)
will replace the utau app.
Utau might get another update as theres a new design (showed in photo)
--------------
This information is what i think what will happen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 2.59.56 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 2.59.56 am.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 3.05.47 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-14 at 3.05.47 am.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 10