...I guess it's kind of both a resource and tutorial.
So bizz released a set of plugins entitled "僕の考えた最強のry", which has a number of useful functions such as hiragana/romaji conversion in USTs and various other things I still have yet to toy with, but in any case it's an incredibly helpful plugin and there is, in fact, a way to use it in English!
The instructions, in order:
- Click here!
- Download "iroiro.zip" (the actual plugin) and "iroiro（更新用）.zip" (a later-released patch". Unzip both and replace the exe file in the iroiro folder with the one from the iroiro（更新用）folder.
- Install the plugin folder like you would any other plugin.
- You should now see 僕の考えた最強のry in your plugins. Open it.
- On the top menu bar of the plugin, click the first option (設定).
- Check the box that says "Language". Click OK, click OK, click 実行.
- Reload your plugins.
- You should now see the plugin entitled "The best things I could think of, etc." and the interface translated to English!