A little bit stuck

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
I -think- I put this under the right err. Thingy thing.
Riiight. I'm currently working on an .ust for the Empath-P song Knot or Not?
It's all coming along pretty well actually~
But I'm a little stuck. I'm trying to find a voice that can Harmonise nicely with Ruko as the ones I tried didn't really work or the one I did find didn't like being on harmonies so disagreed with the ust xD
But yeah. Here is what I've got so far, It's a Work in Progress
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/taiyoprower/ruko-engrish-knot-or-not-wip[/soundcloud]
I know there's a couple sour notes in there (which will be fixed) and a couple words are missing, but it's intended and you'll see why once I finish ^^ also the pitchbends are quite different to the original, don't worry about that. I'll make a seperate .ust for the original pitchbends too~
I'd also like to know if the Engrish is understandable if you please. But yeah, looking for an UTAU so harmonise with Ruko from the end of the demo onwards, feel free to suggest your utau or other utau. As long as they're relatively easy to work with. xD

But yeah. Thanks in advance!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Here's what I hear:

"I say again you say again we two can be just better friends just you and me
I say again ??????????????????"

Sounds good so far!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ahh it sounds great. I'm really bad at Engrish but you've got it down, it seems. I think Trixie Pixels would sound good with her. Maybe to contrast Ruko's voice with something cuter.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
Here's what I hear:

\"I say again you say again we two can be just better friends just you and me
I say again ??????????????????\"

Sounds good so far!

Ahh, thanks a ton! Yeah, heard it right for the most part. It was intended to be saying
"I say again you say again we two can be much better then just you and me but you say no it can't be so" Then starts on the Japanese, guess I better try and work at it a little more xD
thanks for your feedback!

Ant link said:
Ahh it sounds great. I'm really bad at Engrish but you've got it down, it seems. I think Trixie Pixels would sound good with her. Maybe to contrast Ruko's voice with something cuter.
Trixie Pixels hmm? I checked her out and she's awesome for it, thanks a lot! Yeah. The Cuter contrast was what I was planning originally, I had plans to use Hana Chikako but didn't want to work for me xD; Trixie Pixels has a cute tone that works great too, so thanks a ton! Now I can finally get to those harmonies ^^