Ah, Introduction?

Blakely

Teto's Territory
Hello all uwu

I am Blake, and although I'm not particularly new to UTAU itself, I am just now putting myself out to the community. I voice my UTAU, Sutetchi Saihou, who is part of a (totally original in every way /sarcasm) "mirror-images" thing with his female counterpart, Sutetchi Hari, who is voiced by my friend who isn't registered here.

I love talking to people, and I'm mostly active on my deviantART and tumblr

I might not post a lot, I'm deathly afraid of doing something wrong. :C

I really would rather not be banned from the utaforum, as I'm trying to become a known presence here. uvu

I mean, when I do post, please please please critique me on everything! I need to be perfect, ahaha. ovo;;

Also, I'm always open for duets and whatnot, whether they be UTAU or actual singing voice! (although the latter is kind of poop)

I think I'd like to be like UTAU user Kream one day, she's awesome and makes the best USTs. ;v;

I guess for miscellaneous information I could put..

-I am a boy, but I get mistaken for a girl more than i should o:
-I aspire to be a well-known utaite and UTAU user ( i am very far from both of these goals )
-I'm fascinated with Japanese culture, but I keep that on the down-low since I'm just called a "weaboo"
-I'm in love with the shows Durarara!! and Attack On Titan
-Cosplay is really fun
-I live in Georgia, USA.

Thank you for reading!

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF :love:
i don't know why i always post in introduction threads >.< i love to make new friends but they never reply *dies*

Blakely

Teto's Territory
Yeah. SNK and DRRR!! have been my recent addictions. Thank you to everyone for greeting me! ;w;

kitten_love4

Teto's Territory
Hi there, welcome to the forum!
My name is Kitten, by the way, but you can call me kit or kitteh or even Teddie (my real name, cough, don't use it, though).
Enjoy your stay in the forum, good sir :3 :creepygrin:

Blakely

Teto's Territory
Oh wow, I didn't expect people to really reply!!! ;w; You're all too nice I can't even <3

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
//iloveattackontitansomuch<3<3<3<3

Welcome to the forum! I'm called Pichu, and occasionally Naughty xD Whatever floats your boat/sinks your ship/slays your titan/etc.

Also I totally found you on soundcloud(you can't hide from me muahahaha) and your utau sounds awesome! Keep it up~ :DDD

BaseNumbers

Momo's Minion
I only know it's your birthday because I was passing through the homepage and it said under the chat window.
Oh well then
GhAb3mK.jpg
GHjZ35Z.jpg
:sing: < ( Happy birthday )

Blakely

Teto's Territory
continous screeching thank you all so much omg ;w;

((sorry i didnt reply for a while, school swamped me))