AL!CE.16 HG Project

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit shy about posting things like this on here ; 3 ; So please be gentle ; - ;
~~

Ahahaaa! ; 7 ;//hit// So I've recently gotten a new mic!~ Which means I can start moving on with a project I've been wanting to work on for a while T 7 T

And that Project isssss AL!CE.16 Human Galaxy - Otherwise known as AL!CE.16 HG. This VB series will include a 5 pitch bank which, if wanted can be downloaded separate.

My goal is to try and make it as human as possible, or at least close enough T 7 T I've already oto'd the first pitch which already has a A3-F5 range, and thanks to my new mic I was able to record it fairly quickly T 7 T

None of the following names are official yet but this is what I hope to achieve:

AL!CE.16 HG- Your very own Human Galaxy

High pitch- HG CORONA
Mid Pitch- HG CORE
Low Pitch- HG PARALLAX

HG CORE- Features a strong and more mature tone for power
HG CORONA- Features a high bank perfect for belting
HG PARALLAX- Features a soft tone perfect for soft

Each Folder contains two or more pitches for a perfect balance

Here's a quick comparison between AL!CE.16+ and AL!CE.16 HG (Core)
http://orig10.deviantart.net/17e6/f/2015/159/4/9/samp_by_kitcat190-d8wjyxo.mp3

For now, here is what the VB sounds like as of now. Special thanks to Phantom for mixing and being apart of the duet!~ ^~^ ~<3

Now, if anyone would like to be apart of this project, whether it be testing the voice bank for bugs, helping with art for the release, or even just wanting to stay in tune with everything, anything really! Don't be afraid to note me or message me on any of the social media sites!~^~^ If you have any suggestions please tell me as well ; 7 ; im not afraid of criticism as long as its constructive ; 7 ;

Thank you all for support with AL!CE!~ Its what's gotten me here and thank you so much ; 7 ;

Now off to record commissions!~<3

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you need voicebank testing, I'd be so glad to help out. ^^

I do realise that she sounds different to her English bank and her other VCV, but I guess it's because you're trying to make Al!ce sound human.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
If you need voicebank testing, I'd be so glad to help out. ^^

I do realise that she sounds different to her English bank and her other VCV, but I guess it's because you're trying to make Al!ce sound human.
Ah thank you ; 7 ; and yes, the other mic I had didn't allow me to go that loud so I had to settle for a softer tone T 7 T' And the english bank was actually made in 2012-13 so its a bit outdated T 7 T I hope with my new mic I can record an English bank as well = 7 =