AmeyaP uploaded a new UTAU video on Twitter??

Cola-notPro

Momo's Minion
On September 1st, Ameya uploaded a new video on their account where we can see the interface of an unknown software that looks like an updated version of UTAU.

I haven't seen any post here talking about it. That's why I'm writing this one now.

Please take a look:

- It's Defoko singing!
- Dark mode!
- The logo design has been changed but we can still see some similarities. It's located on the top left side of the screen.
- ALSO! New possible name?? "Synthesizer U Tiny" (don't know if that's going to be UTAU's new name or if it's just a placeholder but it's exciting nonetheless)
- It looks a lot like SYNTHV.

The only bad thing it's that they didn't say anything with the video. There's no commentary of any kind. So there's no way to know when this update (or entirely new software, who knows) is going to be released.

Nonetheless, it feels pretty amazing to see them post UTAU content considering their last post about this subject was in 2020.

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm really excited about it too, but I don't have my hopes up yet because it could just be a tease and never be released and only used for personal things, but if it does get released, I hope you can still make your own voicebank with the new program or updated program that is still like recording a voicebank for UTAU, lol

Pikachuk(SeleDreamsP)

Teto is love, Teto is life (Rin too)
Defender of Defoko
To me the main thing is that even if it does release, with how much better openutau is to UTAU now in every way, it would require something big from UTAU for it to compete.
Like VST support for instance

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Cola-notPro

Momo's Minion
On September 1st, Ameya uploaded a new video on their account where we can see the interface of an unknown software that looks like an updated version of UTAU.

I haven't seen any post here talking about it. That's why I'm writing this one now.

Please take a look:

- It's Defoko singing!
- Dark mode!
- The logo design has been changed but we can still see some similarities. It's located on the top left side of the screen.
- ALSO! New possible name?? "Synthesizer U Tiny" (don't know if that's going to be UTAU's new name or if it's just a placeholder but it's exciting nonetheless)
- It looks a lot like SYNTHV.

The only bad thing it's that they didn't say anything with the video. There's no commentary of any kind. So there's no way to know when this update (or entirely new software, who knows) is going to be released.

Nonetheless, it feels pretty amazing to see them post UTAU content considering their last post about this subject was in 2020.

AmeyaP latest Update 9/15

Ameya posted a post on Twitter:

where they confirmed they were so impressed with Synth V that they decided to work on the new software.

In case you don't know what I am talking about, here's my other post: https://utaforum.net/threads/ameyap-uploaded-a-new-utau-video-on-twitter.25011/

We also have a picture depicting the timeline process which seems to state they have managed to create all that content in practically ONE month. What a beast.

We still don't know if they will release this software so we can only wait for further updates. But seeing them become more active on Twitter is always lovely to see.

(Thanks Kiyoteru for letting me know to just update the original post. This is the first time participating in a forum in an active way so I didn't know this was more appropriate.)

Reactions: SuperStarXD