Anatomy check?

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I just want to make sure this anatomy is good since I'll be relecting it and putting on the jacket to emphasize that it's optional. It's Leil's concept so it's important. Please point out any inconsistancies and suggestions on how to fix them. (though the knee looks sloppy right now, it'll hopefully look better when I lineart because I know it looks wrong)

28wifqd.png

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
the only thing i notice is her hips (since i have hip issues so much orz)
it looks like either her shoulders should be moved in a little, or more likely her hips should be widened some
i hope i was helpful > 3 <

(BTW AAA leil I LOVE YOU GET ON MY LAPTOP <3 )

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Eee, she's looking really nice so far~ *u*

I'm no anatomy expert (as you well know), but her waist looks to be just a tad too skinny when compared with the size of her head. Other than that I think your anatomy looks fine~ ^^

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Head's too large, make it smaller. Her legs are too long, I would shorten both the tibia and the femur, but not too much. Her hips need to be wider, they should be wider than her shoulders. Her wrist is too thin and non-descript on the arm that isn't bent, so it looks like the hand is just stuck onto the arm. And then I'm not sure what's going on with the back foot, if it's bent or what. Her torso/belly is also way too long and looks more like a cylinder than a body.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, yeah, I'm starting to think my problems are always that the head is too big and the waist too thin, make them unsettling. Some parts that look odd are because of the sketchiness, and I like to keep wierdly long legs in my style, but I'll definetly fix the head and waist. Thanks everyone~