Another UST Poll~

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You can vote here (you're allowed to pick multiple options): http://www.learnmyself.com/poll81589x15514e0d

Okay, so I've got all of these USTs that I've started and all of these that I want to start, and with summer on the way, I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands for UST-making, so I want your guys' input on which UST to finish next. I'll probably be more inclined to work on USTs that I've made more progress on, but if one of the not-yet-started songs gets an overwhelming amount of votes, I'll do that one next.

I'm also planning on collaborating with Shinami to make a Dr. Realist UST at some point, but since it'll be a collaboration and also a longer-term project, I didn't include it on this list. It'll be started at some point, though~!

Here are the songs I currently want to make USTs for:

Song: Symphony
Producer: BuzzG
Original Singer(s): Hatsune Miku
UST Status: Still needs most harmonies
Original: 【Miku Hatsune】 Symphony 【VOCALOID Animation PV】

Song: ARiA (Already has a UST, but it's a little wonky.)
Producer: Toku-P
UST Status: Still needs pitchbends and harmonies
Original: Hatsune Miku - ARiA (by Toku) (HD) English Subtitled

Song: Water Burial Catharsis
Producer: Yucha-P
Original Singer(s): Kagamine Rin
UST Status: Still needs pitchbends and harmonies
Original: 【鏡音リン】 Water Burial Catharsis 水葬カタルシス 【オリジナル曲】

Song: Shinkai City Underground (Already has a UST, but released version is just bare bones)
Producer: TanakaB
Original Singer(s): Kagamine Rin
UST Status: Still needs last part of melody, then pitchbends & harmonies
Original: 【鏡音リン】深海シティアンダーグラウンド【オリジナルPV】

Song: Shissou [OHSHC ending] (Already has a UST, but it's the TV-sized version.)
Producer: Last Alliance
Original Singer(s): Last Alliance
UST Status: Still needs pitchbends & harmonies
Original: Ouran High school host club Ending - Shissou (Full)

Song: CRAZY
Producer: Taro Yamaguchi
UST Status: Not yet started
Original: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6dTS0E0SU4

Song: Omoide wa Okkusenman (Normal version + crazy version, perhaps?)
Producer: Manami Matsumae
Original Singer(s): Gomu
UST Status: Not yet started
Original: Okkusenman (English Subtitles)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
AHHH COLA YOU ALWAYS PICK REALLLY COOL SONGSSSSS QAQ

u v u I'm having a hard time picking ;; I think Symphony and Water Burial Catharsis are the coolest songs but maybe you should finish by which has the least to do? XD;; SO I GUESS I'M PICKING SYMPHONYYYY /shot

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
PandaLolii link said:
AHHH COLA YOU ALWAYS PICK REALLLY COOL SONGSSSSS QAQ

u v u I'm having a hard time picking ;; I think Symphony and Water Burial Catharsis are the coolest songs but maybe you should finish by which has the least to do? XD;; SO I GUESS I'M PICKING SYMPHONYYYY /shot
Ahhh, thanks, Panda~! ^^

Yeah, Symphony's the one farthest along, I'd say, 'cause the pitchbends are all done, and I've just gotta try and hear out those harmonies. The PV is so prettyyy~ *u*

Oh, and you can vote for more than one option in the poll. guess i should've mentioned that orz

Thank you so much for your input, yay~! owob

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, looks like ARiA's getting quite a few votes. ^^

Whichever song has gotten the most votes by Thursday or Friday-ish, after exams, that'll be the one I work on finishing first~

EDIT: All right, looks like ARiA is the one I'll be working on first~! I'm pretty far on it, so it shouldn't be too long 'till the release~ Thanks for voting! I'll update the poll once I release ARiA. ^^