Anyone here going to Miku Expo in LA?

Discussion in 'Conventions & Cosplay' started by Agatechlo, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Agatechlo

Agatechlo "Plugging" away... Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'll be at the concert Saturday evening. Don't know about the Halloween party - probably Sunday.

3. Riverside

Riverside Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I would rather go to the dentist then have to drive into LA (when I don't have to). Seriously, if the show is on a main street with no parking, I would rather get stabbed in the gums then spend the night driving around, in traffic, through checkpoints. It isn't even fun with a car full of friends. I would need to be in a party bus with a keg, or a limo, or gta myself a heli.

lol, just kidding. But, it would have to be a freaking awesome event for me to go to sunset blvd , or wherever it is taking place- on a weekend.

Not saying that Miku isn't worth it. I am just not entirely sold on the show yet.

I would definitely go to Vegas to see her, though.

4. Genosan

Genosan Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    No, but I wanted to SOOO bad!! I couldn't afford the ticket and the gas money. (╥﹏╥)

5. Agatechlo

Trophy Points
    @Genosan Sorry you can't make it. I've heard that from quite a few people; it's unfortunate that the tickets are so expensive. Yet they claim they will only break even or maybe make a small profit at best.

@Riverside Yeah I don't like driving into LA either, but that's where everything is. Would you avoid AX because it's at LACC? I wish they'd move it to Anaheim just to relieve the crowding, but I wouldn't skip it just because it's in LA.

6. Leo

Leo oh you know Global Mod Moderator Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I was planning on going at first, because I just moved to Laguna Beach and LA is like an hour and a half drive??? But then I realized I don't have a car.

7. Hentai

Hentai Technical Admin Administrator Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I am going! Definitely the concert on Saturday, I am not sure about anything else but got tickets for the concert at least.

Going with a friend so not sure about our plans, he is the one driving so I am letting him come up with the schedule.

8. Agatechlo

Trophy Points
    Wanted to take my daughter to the dance party (she LOVES Machigerita-P) but age limit is still 18+ so she's a year short :bigtears: