Anyone Want to Play a Karaoke Game?

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
Well, this thread is empty so why not be first? I think I'm going to regret this, I'm so sorry guys forgive meeee...

It's like any other game, challenge the user above you to sing any Voca/Utau (ahem covered) song. It gives room for any genre, any language and I thought it could be fun. Plus many people here are very talent at singing. Seriously.

Be goofy or serious with your the covers because it's all for good fun anyway. Get you self out there, yo. I guess technically I would be first?

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
Kai_Kimura said:
Omg that sounds like soooooo much much fun how does this work?

Yaaay someone answered. Ah, in a way it's like the Utau request thingie. But psh no one has to know that. Its with real people so, it's completely different.

Well, since my post was first you could have said something like:

"Ceniza sing Tsukema Tsukeru >:D". My face would be this, D:

And I would comply grudgingly because I can't do a lolita voice (consistently) that would fit the song to save my life. Because Ceniza is a contralto. I'd have fun doing it though. So, basically, the person below you requests a song for you to do. And you sing it. And it goes on and on. Until the thread dies. Yep.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Well since it's in Games and you suggested Tsukema Tsukeru why not any song for the most part? Of course it would be best if the person has heard it before. Maybe do a list of three and they have to do one? And maybe we should also say just post your first try, no edits other than blanket EQ? XD I think it would be better if we kept it amateur so no one is embaressed. BSing the lyrics should be fine too, I never know the whole of a song hah.

But sounds fun!

Here, I'll challenge you first - do either:
-Tokio Funk (ahahahahah)
-Sakura to Zenya (doubt you'd heard it, lesser known)
or -ODDS&ENDS (easier but more singing?)

Would be cool if we expand it to anime/game/other songs, so recommendations like Yura Yura (Naruto), Gods Knows (Haruhi Suzumiya), Precious Time Glory Days (YuGiOh GX) can go through but those are less likely to be known.

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
Oh my god it's Shinami. An utau sempai, //isshot.

Ah, hello though. The list is a much better idea, so let's go with that! Oh, I said anything covered by a Vocaloid or an Utauloid goes ^^;. The loophole makes the possibilities endless. I thought maybe someone would want to suggest an OP or something. So, let make it official. Anime openings also included. It's funny because my brother and I have had Yura Yura stuck in our heads for a while. Brings back memories.

I'm going to have to go with ODDS&ENDS because that's my song.

So you get the 2nd list, here I go:
1. Close to You (You can never go wrong with some Niki)
2. Blue Bird (Naruto Shippuden because you mentioned Yura Yura)
3. Shotgun Lovers

That took me forever.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

ahhh shinami is no senpai shinami does barely anything

Oh and we should also say who the songs are by, just realized.

Decided to do Blue Bird because Shotgun Lovers is hard (maybe should have gone for that even if I know absolutely no lyrics and would just BS them all) and I actually have only listened to Close to You once because I'm tired of everyone covering a single song so as soon as it happens I don't listen to it ;;;;;

i was actually really awful at singing blue bird, if you had thrown me Wind, Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni, Yellow Moon, Tsubomi, ANY other Naruto song I would have done better *cries*
and my brother was next door judging me
and knowing sorta the lyrics actually hurt because i tried to get them right
and singing along with an instrumental actually really changes things
i kinda gave up at points
one try as promised, minimal editing other than compress/EQ and stuff

Since Soundcloud refuses to let me upload:
http://shinamiprivate.tumblr.com
I made this new Tumblr just for posting this Karaoke Game. It's on there.

Throw at me another list and maybe I'll do one more today though it'll probably be bad too because the fam is home. ;;

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
Shhh... You're still a sempai.

Oh wow. Blue Bird was the first thing that came to mind. I'm sorry about that...

Yeah, including who originally sang the song would make it easier. And hopefully I can make a better list this time. But I just got out of school so my brain is fried at this point.

List #2:
1. Romeo and Cinderella
2. Freely Tomorrow
3. Luka Luka Night Fever

Le Edit: Shinami your cover was wonderful. Like that was a great way to start of the party. It wasn't terribad, it was beautiful.

Oh, you can request if you like Wendy, it's the weekend. And Friday-Sunday are pretty much my karaoke day anyway. I finished the first one. I had fun singing but jeez did I screw up xD

Here it Is

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
RE:

My friends keep telling me that I need to cover songs with my voice and not UTAU, so I'm willing to try this, though I'll probably **** up lyrics a lot. I'm not sure if I should post a list for you because it looks like you already have a challenge? Idk.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

It's not to be awesome, you can be derpy and BS the lyrics, just keep it fairly geniune. Mine was just okay, I know I can do a lot better. ;; And dang Cenzia you can go low, I can't do that. ODDS&ENDS is such an awesome song though, I'd love to give a crack at it just because hah. Loved the chorus where you went high!

Here, I'll give you a list Wendy and you give Ceniza one!
I'll list one anime song, one more obscure vocaloid song, and one well known. Would be cool if the obscure one was known but ah well.
-Nonaidenpa (YM feat Gumi)
-Tsuki no Waltz (I'm pretty sure only one song is called that)
-A Tale of Six Trillon Years and One Night (IA)
ahahahahah have fun the easiest is probably tsuki no waltz, followed by nonaidenpa, and six trillion is hard *nods*

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
I'd like to see that cover if you did! The nostalgia of Blue Bird was nice though. Uff, my high notes come out all whiny and yours are super strong. If I was a guy I swear I would be so bara tone lol Even my voice is much lower than my mother's and my brother's. Puberty hit me hard.. Would I get mistaken as guy? xD

Well, I think the song is a powerful song so when I got to the chorus I was feeling it so I belted without second thought. I was smiling the entire time, while I kept getting tongue tied. xD

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I would like to take part in this. I'll wait to post a list because I don't know who it would go to.

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
RE:

After considering, I'm going to do Tsuki no Waltz, since I like that song the best.

Here's a list for Cenzia:
1.Piano x Forte x Scandal(OSTER Project)
2. Uninstall(Bokurano OP)
3. Gigantic O.T.N(Giga-P)(lol)

huurrr hurrr

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
RE:

I'd love to do this! Uhhh idk who this list will go to but I guess whoever wants to do it can who's above me lol
1. Jitter Doll
2. Hirari, Hirari
3. Senbonzakura

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Anonymous62034 said:
I'd love to do this! Uhhh idk who this list will go to but I guess whoever wants to do it can who's above me lol
1. Jitter Doll
2. Hirari, Hirari
3. Senbonzakura

I think the list would go to me. I'll take Hirari, Hirari
Here's my list:
1: Nonsense speaker
2: Glow
3: Shake it!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I'll take Glow. Shall have it tonight. For my list...

1. WAVE (niki)
2. Zero (Plus/Minus±)
3. Moonshine/Tsuki Akari (MikitoP)

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Tsukine Sayuri said:
I'll take Glow. Shall have it tonight. For my list...

1. WAVE (niki)
2. Zero (Plus/Minus±)
3. Moonshine/Tsuki Akari (MikitoP)
I don't think this list goes to me... I'm not sure. I think my list should go to you, Tsukine, 'cause you're above me...

As for my list(I challenge you, person above me!):
1. Again (yui, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood)
2. This is the happiness and peace of mind committee (utata-p)
3. KiLLER LADY (hachiouji-p)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Copied post from previous forum. Let's try to transition to here please!

Natter, you look like you need a list! ;D
I will continue with my trend of one singer song, one uncommon Vocaloid song, and one well known. Always remember that if I suggest a song I have the off vocal.

-The Revenant Choir (Versailles - I have the hard to find off vocal, can send if you want to do this)
-Ace Killer '69 (Meiko)
-Time Machine (Miku)

Now for my cover. I really like Setsuna Trip (wow it's been over two years since that song came out, it feels just like yesterday…) But I've never tried to sing it beyond the chorus and have no idea how to sing it. ;; So it's in my Extras, but I decided to go with Secret. Unfortunately the off vocal likely isn't the highest quality since I used a YouTube rip (was only 480p, I miss you NicoSound and NicoMimi). And any sound peaks/fuzziness is caused because of the Distortion plugin gomen.
http://shinamiprivate.tumblr.com
gomen for so many effects but i had fun?

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Copied from other forum

So, um, since AmeKinoko and Wendy didn't have a list of songs, is it alright if I pick Self-Inflicted Achromatic from your old list, shinami? o3o (The first list on the third page, that is. owo)

Also also, soonnggss

- Plane Theory (by niki, using Lily) (muhahaha >
biggrin.gif
)
- Delusion Tax (by DECO*27, using Miku)
- Ievan Polkka (If you want to crank it up a bit, you can try to sing the actual Finnish version and not the Vocaloid one. :3)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aw, so sorry you didn't get a list! Since you're been neglected you can definetly chose to do what you'd like, go right ahead.

And alright that list is for me! Though might have to do Ievan Polkka as I've never listened to the other two. ;; I really dropped out of Voacloid after Iroha's release (2011?) and while I've heard some songs that have come out since then I'm in the dark mostly. But feel free to still suggest them! I'll listen to the other two and see if they're easy to learn, hah.

If anyone else needs a list please say so!