Anyone want to voice omake for an UTAU that only plays kazoo?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU Koh is a character but he doesn't sing, he plays the kazoo:

He is a joke bank, (But I think it's funnier if I put a little effort into him lel)

I just recorded a new bank for him with kazoo falsetto and kazoo vocal fry (yes.) Like, within the past 10 minutes I decided too lel, and I thought it would be just great if he also came with an omake folder.

However I don't really have the voice for him (since I'm a girl). So I was wondering if anyone wanted to voice act kazoo omake B^)

Now it is a joke VB so the acting can be totally horrible if you want, you don't even need a mic, but please give me a sample of your voice. You will be credited (and if you really want we can discuss payment lel)

I'll just pm you a bunch of random lines to record in a txt file.

If you want to know about him as a character, his bio is here: http://utaforum.net/showcase/koh-kazuya.248/

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I'm a girl too, but would pitched-down recordings be okay?

Unpitched, here is me singing a melodical piece and my wonderful attempt at Kire.

But in all seriousness. I can make weird sounds like raspberries, over-exaggerated vocal fries (like I linked above), and even wheezing! But if what you're looking for is "serious" vocals, I'll upload something with me shouting something pitched-down.