Anyone willing to oto my bank?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I make a lot of request threads, I know ;orz

Hello everyone~ So I finally managed to do something productive with UTAU again and recorded a VCV multipitch bank for Yuumei, yay~ I, however, don't have the hang of otoing unfortunately and was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I can't pay for these services at the moment, at most I could do some covers and advertise whatever UTAU you'd please, but I'd really, really appreciate this. ;v ; Plus I'm patient so if it takes a week or two, I'm cool with it. :'D

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I usually charge for these services, but free publicity is free publicity, amirite? I can do it for you. How many pitches? Just know that I'm only going to oto the phonemes that are more common/actually necessary for Japanese (so no bye, kye, tyu, dyu, etc.)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Surely is. I really am sorry I can't pay for it, I just got a new job after a lot of poop happened at my last one and things have been rough..; n; Anyway, It's four pitches, and I'm fine with whatever you do! I'm just really glad you're willing to do it at all. :smile:

Last edited:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alright. Send it thru PM and I'll send the bank I'd like for you to use and promote.