Arpasing kinda breaking?

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by London Kei UATU, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. London Kei UATU

London Kei UATU Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I recorded an arpasing bank real quick but for some reason it sounds like like my utau is drowning

I tried rerecording but it sounded the same i dont know how to fix it aaaaa (i've tried editing the frq but it still sounds glitchy)

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  3. Sheanna122

Sheanna122 Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Can you give me an illustration on how you recorded your UTAU? Also, did you have a moresampler oto or did you do it yourself?

4. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    This doesn't sound like a reclist or OTO issue. What resampler are you currently using? Try using other resamplers to see if the tone changes.

5. London Kei UATU

London Kei UATU Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'm using moresampler, and I've tried earlier versions of it as well... which ones would you recommend?

EDIT: i generated the oto with moresampler, and i tested a generated vcv oto as well and got the same results so it's probably that

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  6. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    It sounds like it's an .frq issue, but since you've already tried editing it, that's probably not it.
    This might be a stupid question, but if there are flags in the UST (Rendering Options or on the notes themselves), have you tried clearing them?
    Other resamplers you could try are fresamp11, fresamp14, EFB-GT, and the default resampler. There are also resamplers like TIPS and vs4u that use their own files, so that could help. If you don't have these, the links to download them are here.
    If nothing seems to work, it may be the recordings themselves.