Arranging a Bad Apple Self-Chorus

A

Adlez

So, since I will probably be getting a new microphone for my birthday, I've been planning out stuff to record. One of them will be a self-chorus of Bad Apple so I can show all the voice types I use for utattemita. All I'm doing now is figuring out which voice types will sing which lines of the song.

I'm doing the full length song with all the verses, on a rock remix instrumental. Here's a list of voice types I will sing with.

Normal
Normal Deep
Normal High
High Sharp
High Soft
GB Normal - main genderbend voice
GB Soft - Difficult on lower notes
GB Rock
GB Pitch - Can hit lower notes more easily, I pitch my voice for this
Nasal - I don't want to use this one too much. It sings alone with no harmonies. Probably best for last line of verse/refrain and the 'roku de nashi' part.

Mind helping me arrange it? I've already done the first few parts, I'll paste it here when I can.

Also, I'll need a better video editing program for the chorus thing than WMM. Recommend some good free ones?

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
One of the best things to do with choruses is to vary the number of singers greatly. As in, at one point have one singer, then BAM, three singers! Woah, switch to three more singers! Wazzat? FOUR SINGERS! Oh man I can't handle .. . SIX SINGERS!!! OVERLOAD!! oh, good, only one singer . . . wait, I can feel the tension building up . . . SIX SINGERS!

^^

I don't think there are many free video editors . . . especially GOOD ones.
but you know, if you condone piracy . . .

But don't be too tough on WMM. I made this using nothing but WMM and Photoshop Elements: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1S0hQUMX4M
ok and REAPER and UTAU :P !