ART FOR ANYTHING! I MEAN ANYTHING!!!

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm a desperate dude looking for some talented artist who I'm willing to pay for bulk art commissions (colorless) for a promotion video of something really odd.

I'm short out on cash but if it's not too pricey I'll accept or if you insist on cash but pricey I could go 50%-50% (I'll pay half first then pay the rest later)

I can oto 'cv's and 'vcv's as well if you like..

or I can offer my body

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Here are my current prices and examples Ò v Ó)9 (without color the price goes down)
updated_commission_prices_by_kitcat190-d9sh2x0.png

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here are my current prices and examples Ò v Ó)9 (without color the price goes down)
updated_commission_prices_by_kitcat190-d9sh2x0.png

Well! This looks really good! Colorless art (even a rough sketch is fine) probably about 25 pieces, it's a promotional video with lots of different shots and angles but I'll be providing reference art throughout the way.. I wonder how much would that cost?

(A bit of a heads up though, you might feel uncomfortable making it... I can tell you the details before you accept.)

Reactions: Kitcat190

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Well! This looks really good! Colorless art (even a rough sketch is fine) probably about 25 pieces, it's a promotional video with lots of different shots and angles but I'll be providing reference art throughout the way.. I wonder how much would that cost?

(A bit of a heads up though, you might feel uncomfortable making it... I can tell you the details before you accept.)
Roughly (lets say its just a full body) without color would come out to $5 and just 25 of those would be $125 all together but that's just a rough estimate seeing as theres wiggle room and different levels. So if it were just a headshot the prices would be lower ect. If you're interested in commissioning me or talking more about it you're free to pm me ; 7 ;

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Roughly (lets say its just a full body) without color would come out to $5 and just 25 of those would be $125 all together but that's just a rough estimate seeing as theres wiggle room and different levels. So if it were just a headshot the prices would be lower ect. If you're interested in commissioning me or talking more about it you're free to pm me ; 7 ;
Yes absolutely! I'll be messaging you several days from now due to work and stuff! I'm definitely interested on commissioning to you! :smile:

Reactions: Kitcat190

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
IF YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR OTHER OFFERS I'd do it all fully colored (the details of the drawing don't matter to me that much, ex. headshot or full body etc.) in exchange for if you generate the frqs and spefs for some banks (probably 4-5) that might sound kinda weird but I don't wanna generate them by myself since I can't edit errors (I'm stuck on UTAU Synth)

there's examples of my art on drawcast.com/2c5d so you can see if my art style is acceptable (If not that's cool)

but I haven't posted anything fully colored or full effort online in a long while, so you might have to dig.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazarus512

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
IF YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR OTHER OFFERS I'd do it all fully colored (the details of the drawing don't matter to me that much, ex. headshot or full body etc.) in exchange for if you generate the frqs and spefs for some banks (probably 4-5) that might sound kinda weird but I don't wanna generate them by myself since I can't edit errors (I'm stuck on UTAU Synth)

there's examples of my art on drawcast.com/2c5d so you can see if my art style is acceptable (If not that's cool)

but I haven't posted anything fully colored or full effort online in a long while, so you might have to dig.

Really amazing art! I will consider! :wink:

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko

I feel bad making you dig so here's some examples (They're old but you can judge my coloring abilities)

xkvii0.jpg

6jkcpw.jpg