Back and ready to release my next Cover, but need mixing help lol

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ok so I'm kinda back from haitus (just been so chaotic on my end and the lack of motivation didn't help either) and I have my next UTAU cover almost done, I just need help with mixing (or at least someone show me/tell me how) for the song cover I'm doing.

The song is 'Hurting for a Hurtful Pain' and I need help/tips on how to best mix the affects for it.

I'm using Audacity since I'm more familiar to it.

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I can help you with this if you'd like, though on my end I use FL Studio to mix, but I can try and port some of the effects to Audacity.
I made this cover quite some time ago, maybe use it as reference?

Reactions: TakeruInudo

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can help you with this if you'd like, though on my end I use FL Studio to mix, but I can try and port some of the effects to Audacity.
I made this cover quite some time ago, maybe use it as reference?

ooooh, that's soo good xD I have FL Studio, but it's so hard to use lol you should do a tutorial or something. If you could help that would be great (even if it just means sending the audio to you to mix with the song, of course I'll credit you) :3

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Of course. The ust's I used though have some modification, but it's only the harmonies. I could send you them along with the flp to see how the cover's mix if you'd like.