Can I get some design ideas?

Kuro Cure

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm not looking for polished art (super rough work, or even the use of bases to get an idea or concept is fine with me ~ ), but lately I've been kind of stuck on making designs C":
My newest UTAU is getting a 12+ pitch vb (most are done too) called Lapis, like the rock en bleu

It's a whole bunch of voicebanks mashed into one (like Meiji Fantasy), with a softish neutral bank ;v;
A sample of it would be:

In case hearing his voice type would help any, ahah
He's loosely Alice in Wonderland themed, more geared towards fantasy and similar stuff ouo;;
His regular/alt regular design looks like this:
side2.jpg

or this:
11255762_723398577783245_1713022109829707353_n.jpg

Part of his character is that he's made as a bright and flashy toy/companion/doll thing, so a colorful and pretty design is ideal TTvTT though, of course I'm open to any right now! Ah- he's also very young, so please, no questionable outfits, yes?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I kinda forgot to reply to this thread when I got the idea, but how about a captain/pirate/sailor themed design?
mens-rum-pirate-costume.jpg

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
His designs remind me of an UTAU I have named Anon Anne, only mine's has a red color scheme. Back on the subject, how about something youthful like kodona fashion, since his other designs look like they're based off of aristocratic fashion?

0c71aeb565a952c9270d2cfdbb949e58.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kimchi-tan