Can someone help me? I want to make a spanish UTAforum

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
like the tittle says, i want to make a spanish UTAforum cause a lot of spanish utausers don't know about this site and they have a lot of weaboo questions
and it will be so cool that we -spanish people- can have something like this site
meichan was right, i should have do this a long time ago xd
meichan said:
Have you thought about making your own forum and inviting all the spanish speaking users to it?
BUT.. i have no idea on how to make it :cry: and that's why i want you to help me :C

EDIT:
i don't know if this thread goes in this section of the forum :C

Mrs.Peach

Married Sugar Mama
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Be sure and send me a link when you have it up and running, I will be happy to add you to the links section on my website ouo/.

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Omg thanks you so much but i've already failed on that project xd
(i have created the group and such but ..there's like 6 members for now xd )

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
ah you shoudl ' v'advertise it ( on twitter/dA/tumblr/etc. ;o ; idk where other other spanish utau users tend to be more at so they can become aware of this and join, could you gimme the link ;v ;/ i know enough spanish, that i'd love to be a member of this uvu/

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Omg yes! I will talk you again in skype as soon as possible
(btw if you don't know who i am...i'm the bad jokes guy who speak spanish (?)

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hmm...now I always thought that you could take the english forums (for example) and take it as a template,
then change things to the spanish words and you essentially have a quick...ish translated utaforum...

You would have to get permission to do that though...

I'm not sure of this, however...
I have not touched html/css since late 2011/early 2012...and can't remember a thing...
----------
You can go for an already available platform... (like Ono said, these forums use MyB:shades: and work form there...
there are manyto choose from so feel freeto play around, get a good feel...

How will this be hosted?, If I may ask. Any mid-range system would be able to handle this but your connection speed would need a pretty good upload...
Your home computer would be fine at the start but long-term (far future) you might need to have it hosted...
But that would be a long ways away and that would be when it gets popular and the community would grow to facilitate the need to even think about that...

I think you should play around and get used to the platform of your choosing before you dive in...that way you have a feel of the interface and can get around better than onewho has not used one before.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
I dunno if you've already chosen a blog platform, but UTAforum uses MyBB. Another forum system I've had good experiences with is Proboards. Either of those should work fine for you!

If you need or want to use any of UTAforum's resources please let me know! And we'd be happy to link back to you guys (or for that matter, any other language UTAU fan forum) ovo/

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
mystsaphyr said:
I dunno if you've already chosen a blog platform, but UTAforum uses MyBB. Another forum system I've had good experiences with is Proboards. Either of those should work fine for you!

If you need or want to use any of UTAforum's resources please let me know! And we'd be happy to link back to you guys (or for that matter, any other language UTAU fan forum) ovo/

oh yes i've tried to use MyBB but i don't know how does that thingie work, it would be so cool if you could help me creating a great site like UF dor spanish people ;A;

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well! it's running now C:
http://spanishutavocaloid.lefora.com/
it looks a lot like UF i know XD

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Looks very nice ovo

I'd be happy to add a banner to our banner rotation at the top if you make one! (Just make it the same size as the ones currently on there)